Agreed

Bajaj was recovering speedily so Sharda Devi and Savitri Devi wanted to arrange Pooja and party for all people. Bajaj was ok with Pooja but party there was big no. He was not very fond of parties. Other thing was he doesn't like when women try to flirt with him even married one. But both ladies were admant about party.

Sharda: Didi Rishbh isn't agreeing for party. What should we do?

Savitri: He has to agree for this. It's our wish. But why he is against of party?

Sharda: let's ask him.

Sharda and Savitri Devi went to Rishbh's room. He was getting ready for office. After seeing both of them he invited them to his room.

Rishbh: What happened?

Sharda: We have a question.

Rishbh: shoot

Savitri: why are you so against to the party?

Rishbh: I don't like parties. And the you have kept couple theme. And I don't have any lady to accompany me.

It is not like that he doesn't have any lady to accompany but he doesn't want any clingy woman and he can't ask Prerna now. He has not discussed anything about it with his family.

Sharda: I have a solution. Ask Prerna. She is single, beautiful and she is your friend also

Savitri Devi: Yes Rishbh, take Prerna with you.

Sharda:In Navratri Pooja, Veenaji was asking me about some good alliances. I have some friends who are eager to marry their sons. I can introduce Prerna to them. Someone will definitely like her. I will talk with Veenaji. She will be happy.

Rishbh: What! You want to introduce Prerna to other boys. What is wrong with you?

Savitri: what is wrong in it? Prerna is single, independent and she is in age of marriage. Such a sensible and selfless girl. One day she has to marry someone. I know she has some past with that Basu boy but one can't live in past. She has to move on. She deserves to be happy. Please help Prerna in this. She is your friend after all.

Sharda: True Didi, if I had a son I would marry him to Prerna.

Rishbh: I'm not doing anything like this. And you will not do something like this.

Sharda: but why?

Rishbh: no means no. I will not allow Prerna marry anyone.

Sharda: You are single that doesn't mean everyone should be single.

Rishbh: I'm not talking about world. I'm talking about Prerna here.

Savitri: state the reasons Rishbh Bajaj.

Rishbh: Some days ago I met kukki's doctor. She told me that Kukki is improving. She needs someone's support and Prerna is providing her that support. We need Prerna for Kukki's seek. If she married everything will be difficult.

Savitri: ok Rishbh, I understand your problem. But we can't ask Prerna to take care of Kukki. She is not some kind of Nanny. She have her own family, own job and responsibilities. She has every right to marry. After marriage her responsibilities will change. Kukki will become her secondary responsibility. Kukki needs mother not a friend.

Rishbh: what are trying to say Bhabhisa?

Sharda: The only way to keep Prerna and Kukki together is Marrying Prerna. Are you ready for this? If not then forget about that.

Rishbh: Masi I am ready to marry Prerna.

Sharada: really, I'm so happy but let me ask you. Are you Marrying her for revenge. Are you trying to finish two birds in one bullet?

Rishbh: no Masi, Prerna is perfect mother to Kukki. Perfect bahu for you both. She will perfect mistress to this house. And I will not lie to you that I like her also.

Savitri: think carefully Rishbh, I don't want to repeat your past. Don't marry her just some situations are forcing you.

Rishbh: No Bhabisa, nothing will happen like that. I know I was not good husband to Maya. But I will be good husband to Prerna. I promise you on that.

Savitri: good decision Rishbh. I believe you and I'm with you.

Sharda: yes Rishbh. I'm very happy for you. You will be very happy with Prerna.

Rishbh: Thank you so much both of you.

He hugged both of them happily.