Proposal

In early morning, Bajaj family came to Sharma house. Veena and all family was shocked seeing them early morning. Prerna was preparing for new project presentation. They welcomed all Bajaj family. Veena prepared tea for them. She was not able to understand why the whole family is here.

Veena: How are you Shardaji? How is everyone in home?

Masi: We both are fine. How are you all?

Veena: we are also fine. You may be wondering why we are here in early morning.

Veena: yes, but before let me call Prerna.

Masi: No,no Veenaji. We want to talk to you. Let me introduce my Didi to you. She is my elder cousin sister and Rishbh's Bhabisa also.

Shivani: Your elder sister and Mr Bajaj's Bhabisa?

Savitri Devi: I know it is confusing. I'm cousin sister of sharada and Rishbh's elder scrolls was 18 years older than him.

Shivani: ok now I understand.

Veena: Shivani bring some snacks for guests.

Shivani went to kitchen.

Masi: Do you remember, in Navratri Pooja you asked me about some good alliances for Prerna?

Veena: Yes I'm quite worried for Prerna. I always fear Her past will surface again. It was very difficult for her. Forget about it. Do you have any good alliance for Prena?

Masi: yes we have but there is something that I wanted to tell you. The prospective groom is widower and he has daughter also.

Shivani: what, how can you bring this type of alliance for my Di?

Veena: Shivani keep quiet, shardaji I know before bringing this alliance to our house you have thought something. Why do you think this alliance is good for Prena?

Masi: because we know that family very well. They are good and understanding people. In marriage two families bound with each other. The groom is also nice, he is very caring and loving towards his family. He is educated, handsome and rich also

Veena: sorry to say Shardaji, we don't need rich damad. We just want a person who will respect Prerna and us. We are happy even he has little money but big heart just like our Priyu.

Masi: I can understand Veenaji your fear. But don't worry they don't need anything from you nor they will not judge you with the tones of money. They need a woman who is lovable and caring towards family. At least try to think about it.

Veena: Who is groom Shardaji?

Masi: My Rishbh. I'm proposing marriage of Prerna and Rishbh. We always wanted a daughter-in-law like Prerna. Such a selfless girl. We would like to ask Prerna's hand for our Rishbh.

Veena: Is Mr. Bajaj ok with this relationship. Is Kukki ok with this? We also need some time to talk to Prerna

Savitri Devi: Of course, he is ok with this relationship. About time you can take as much time you want. Before that I want to tell everything about Rishbh's first marriage. Rishbh's ex-wife and kukki's mother's name was Maya. She was quite good girl but their marriage was just a deal. They never felt anything for each other than respect and pity. Maya's father was money-minded and traditional man. For him daughters were just chess pieces and Sons was pride of clan. Because of him Maya always faced tough situation. This made her timid and coward woman. Rishbh never wanted a timid wife. Maya's father forced her in this marriage. He forced her to give birth to son but Kukki was born. In anger of not having son he killed Maya's mother. In grief of her mother's death Maya became more depressed. She developed sucidal tendencies. We did everything to bring her out of her grief. Rishbh took her to London, tried to give best treatment and support but nothing worked. One day Maya tried to harm Kukki. Rishbh was very angry with Maya and comfort her. We started to keep Kukki away from Maya. According to Maya, Kukki will face same as her but Rishbh made it that she is Rishbh Bajaj's daughter not Govinda Ahuja's. After some days Maya committed Sucide. Till now Rishbh faced everything alone but now we need happiness in his life. Your daughter can bring happiness in his and kukki's life. Kukki needs mother and Rishbh need a woman. So please we request you to accept this proposal.

Veena: we feel so bad for Mr. Bajaj. But we need some time to think. I have to ask Prerna's opinion about it.

Savitri Devi: Ok ! Now we will take your leave.