Pain

Rishbh was feeding food to Prerna. Prerna can sense there is something he wanted to tell her.

Prerna: Rishabh are you ok? Do you want to tell me something?

Rishabh: Nothing Jaan. I'm just working too much.

Prerna: You can't lie to me. It is impossible for Rishabh Bajaj to get worried for work. Tell me honestly why you are worried?

Rishabh: Yesterday Bhabhisa had talk with me. and I'm not sure about it.

Prerna: what is the issue? Why you are not sure about anything?

Rishabh: Bhabhisa wants us to get married in palace in our ancestral home.

Prerna: so what is the issue? I'm ready to marry there. But you have to show me all the palace because I'm visiting it for first time.

Rishabh: Don't make humour about it. I'm not going anywhere. It's not possible for me.

Prerna: You can't or You don't want?

Rishabh: Really Prerna. Nowadays it is getting so difficult to keep any secret from you.

Prerna: look at me Rishi. Just share Jaan. I have shared my secrets with you now it's your turn. Let me know about you. Please 🥺

Rishabh: That house is not mine. Just because I was born there and my name on the property papers doesn't make it as my house. That house gives me the feeling of my loss and helplessness. I don't want face that. That is the house where I lost my mother who got killed just for greed of power. I saw her Prerna. laying in the pool of blood asking for mercy and begging for life. I was there Sitting inside a cupboard like a coward. I wanted to help her but I couldn't.

Prerna was stunned. She never had any information about it. Even when she started to search about Rishabh's information there was nothing at the name of his parents. Just she knows that he has lost his parents in young age but never she thought of murder. She can't even imagine how would he have faced everything.

Prerna: How old you were at that time?

Rishabh: 13. It was my mother's birthday.