Revenge is dish best served cold

In daze she reached home home where her family is devastated by her humiliation. Her family was searching for her.

Prerna : Ma......

Veena: Priyu Priyu ........where were you? We all was searching for you? Are you ok? Speak up Priyu

prerna hugged her mother she was so emotional her mother is here. her whole family alive. she is back in time. she can change her future but for this she need to break every connection with bus sucess and specially Anurag. At this moment her family is important more than revenge Sneha is important. For taking revenge she has to be strong but not just mentally and emotionally but financially also. I want to take revenge from Basu she needs power. Power is only thing which will ruin Basus. Basus can do anything because they have monetary power.She needs to be more powerful than Basus. After all revenge is a dish best served cold. Now all things can wait.

Prerna : Ma I am fine. Don't worry.

Suman : Priyu di, are you ok?

Prerna : I'm fine Where is Bhai?

Shivani : He went to search you. Let me call him.

Shivani called Shekhar and told him about Prerna's return.

Prerna: I'm sorry Ma for making you all worry about me. I'm really sorry. I promise you it will not happen again

Veena : It's ok beta but I can't understand why all bad things happening with us ?

Suman : because we are associate with Basus. They are curse to us. Because of them we lost our Papa.

Veena wanted shut off Suman. Everytime Suman speaks bad about Basus Prerna defends them. She knows her daughter is indebted by Basus. She is madly love with Anurag. But Prerna's silence was questioning her.

Shivani : I'm sorry Di, but is it true that Anurag is marrying Komolika?

Veena : Can't you see Shivani it is all over newspapers.

Suman : Ma is right.Priyu Di sorry to say but you are wrong here. You should not to go there. Now whole world is laughing on us.

Prerna : I'm sorry Bhabi. Because of my blind love you all are suffering.

Veena : We live in society Priyu. As a mother I am always with you but now I can't tolerate our insults. My values don't allow me. We middle class people only have one thing which is self-employed respect. We should not compromise on that.

Prerna : I know Ma. Anurag betrayed me in wrost way. I will never forgive them.

Suman : Anurag is not right man for you Di. You need someone who is respect you, love you and protect you from all evils.

The stranger's handsome face blinked infront of her eyes.

Veena : Suman is right. You should move on beta. Start a new life

Prerna : I know Ma. You are right. I promise on my Baba, I will move on.

In bedroom of Prerna

Prerna : I missed you my home. Lets see Anurag, how many days you and your family laugh.I will make sure that you and your family will regret each and everything. After all Vengeance is more satisfying if it is not exacted immediately.