Some past waves

Tanvi Bajaj: Rishabh 's sister

Tanvi Bajaj: Rishabh 's sister. Studying fashion design in London. Loves her family specially her ma. Wanted to risabh get settled again.  Always strong headed but good at heart. Hates Maya but love Kukki very much. Kukki's favourite bui

I it has been busy day for Rishabh because he wanted to finish all his work before wedding. He was workholic but it should not affect his family.repeating a mistake is not Bajaj. He wanted to be there with Prerna atleast till she gets settled in family. After 2 days they have decided to go Udaipur for wedding. After lots of work he came to home to face Bhabhisa. She was talking with designers.

Rishabh: good evening bhabhisa

Bhabhi: It's almost night. Had your dinner?

Rishabh:ya. In Prerna's place

Bhabhi: from same plate. Not bad.

Rishabh: Bhabhisa please....

Bhabhi: okay okay stop winching. I wanted to tell you something. I have called told our designers about Prerna's wardrobe. Some saress some suits and also casuals, night wears and party wear is it ok?

Rishabh: But Bhabhisa why all this? I mean we can take care of it afterwards.

Bhabhisa: No Rishabh. I don't want anyone to comment on our bahu. This society can be fatal. Rumours can destroy your reputation within few days. This is a society there your clothes expensiveness declares your wealth. I know it is wrong but it is sad reality. And I want good reputation for our future queen.👑 And I am trying to build that.

Rishabh: I know Bhabhisa. Other than me who can understand this! If in case of Maya we could stop it.

Suddenly A voice interrupt their conversation by a girl

Girl: why always you want to utter her name bhaisahab?

Bhabhisa: Tanvi. You? You could have told us that you are coming. I could have send car.

Tanvi: no need Masisa. And Bhaisahab please atleast now you should come out of your guilt. You are marrying again. Start your new life just forget about your past. Now you have to think about Prerna Bhabhisa.

Rishabh: you are right. Whatever happened in past we can't reverse it. But we can learn from it and will not do same mistakes again.

Tanvi: that's like my brother. By the way I'm hungry I need foot immediately.

Masi: when you are not hungry? Bhukkad. Come I will serve you your favourite dal bhat.

Tanvi: Love you mom

On dinning table

Masi: how are you beta? Is very thing good in hostel?

Tanvi: yes mom. Don't worry. After 1 month I will graduate and come back to you.

Masi: thank God. I was missing you specially in this wedding environment.

Tanvi : Please mom. You are stronger than that. But don't worry. I'm here na. I will handle everything. Now stop your tap and tell me about Prerna Bhabhisa

Masi: she is very lovely girl just like we wanted. Caring, smart, independent and strong. Just she should be like we wanted.

Tanvi: thank God. This time we are getting real tigress for our jungle like palace not some timid minded girl.

Masi: enough Tanvi. Why you always oppose Maya what wrong she did to you?

Tanvi: Really Ma. So you was happy with her.

Masi: it is not like that. I know that Maya was not ideal girl for Rishabh but she was daughter in law of this family.

Tanvi: daughter in law never try to harm their own family.They try to protect them but she...she tried to kill you and our kukki Ma how can I forget that? If not for Sarjabaisa's notice you could have lost both of you . For me she was just Maya Ahuja a girl who was weak.

With this Tanvi left dinner table without having full meal.