Loving movements

Prerna's Mehndi was going on.The dark patterns of Mehndi was adoring on her both hands. It was small function. Some Prerna's close friends and Suman's maternal family and Bajaj ladies. Two Mehndi artists were working on her hands and legs. Some ladies were sitting and chatting with each other. But Prerna was in another world. She was eagerly waiting for Rishabh. Before marriage she wanted to gift him something. For her This gift was most priced possession but she was not sure about Mr. Bajaj. At that time Mehndi lady asked her about groom's name.

Prerna:Rishi

Masi: look at her Vinaji. Few days ago she was hesitating to take Rishabh's name and now Rishi and all.

Her friends and suman started to tease her.

Bhabhisa: Stop it all of you. Why are you teasing her? Can't you see how pink she has become!! It's different matter that Rishabh calls her nicknames like Sweetheart and all.

Prerna: pls bhabhi. Not you too. Already I'm teasing mess here and you are also doing that only.

Bhabhisa: okok Nobody will tease you now. Only Rishabh I mean only her Rishi will do that work.

Prerna didn't had any words for reply. She just started to concentrate on land like it was most attractive thing to watch.

At 9.15 on the terrace of Sharma house

Rishabh: Are you OK Prerna? You are sitting for long time for Mehndi. What was need to draw this much? Some patterns were enough.

Prerna: relax. I'm fine. I am marring for lifetime so this was needed. Had your dinner?

Prerna nodded as no.

Rishabh: You are impossible. Can I ask you why?

Prerna: Because My hands have Mehndi and..........:and I wanted to eat from your hand only. It's your duty to feed your hungry would be wife.

Rishabh: You could have told before. Just two minutes I will bring dinner.

Prerna: no need. Suman bhabhi has already given plate.

She pointed towards their covered plates.

Rishabh: so my sweetheart wanted to eat from her husband's hand.

Prerna: not me. But your Sneha is demanding.

Rishabh: really. Well done Sneha. Papa is very proud of you. This shows you will be in my team. After that we will have equal match with your mom. You know your Kukki di always support your mom and Papa don't have partner to fight. Come soon baby.

Prerna was just admiring him. A person who has accepted her with all the past and Sneha. The care, support, trust that he gives her.

Prerna: Pls feed me na. I'm hungry. After dinner you can talk with your Sneha as much as you want.

Rishabh stared her lovingly and kissed her forehead and started to feed her.