Tum mere ho

Bajaj was spellbound seeing Prerna. First time in his life he doesn't have word. The sudden urge of possiveness started inside him. Kukki was holding her hand. He was admiring his both angels. He promised himself he will keep them always happy and safe.

Prerna's eyes were admiring Rishbh. Dressed in grey coloured three piece suit he was looking handsome.

Savitri: here comes our bahu. You are looking so beautiful Prerna. This colour suits you. Nice choice Rishbh.

Rishbh: Thanks Prerna for wearing this. I hope you liked it. 

Prerna: It's beautiful. You really have good choice.

Rishbh: of course. I choose you, isn't it obvious.

 All laughed at his comment. He relieased what he said before everyone. Veena relieased that he is feeling embarrassed. She urged Prerna to sit infornt God. She gave Prerna coconut and sweets. She also put tilak on Both's forehead. Savitri made them sit on the sofa. She put red coloured chunri on Prerna's head. Soon Prerna's lap was filled with fruits, sweets, sarees, pack of dresses, make up kits, costly jewelry.

Savitri: this necklace is from Tanvi. Rishbh's sister. And this ring from me. This ring is traditional ring of Rajvanshis . I got it when I had my Shagun. Now I'm going to give it to you. Take care of this ring and also my family.

Sharada: this is from me. This Bangles are khandani Bangles of Bajaj family. Rishbh come here. These Bangles now belong to prena. You make her wear these. Rishbh took Bangles and slowly made her wear it.

Prerna: these are so beautiful. Thanks masi

Sharada: what is there to thank! It's your right. Kukki what are you going to give your mama?

Kukki felt perplexed. She doesn't know that everyone is going to give gifts to prena. What will she do now?

Kukki ran to the table. Picked up Paper and sketchpen and wrote :

   WELCOME TO FAMILY MOMMA ❤️💙💙💙💙💙💙❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.

             FROM YOUR DAUGHTER

                              KUKKI