Prologue- Who let the Tsundere in?

You can skip the prologue if you want.

WARNING: R18 lies ahead.

[AYANOKOJI POV]

During the summer, the school building was wrapped in silence as students of Advanced Nurturing High School spent their merry time on their vacation.

The heat must have set a fire within the life forms outside because the cicadas were producing a great chorus as they searched for a mate.

Most of the first years spent their time in their respective dorms completely exhausted from the cruise ship special exam.

In one such dorm, laid a lone brown-haired boy currently asleep.

[BEEP]

[BEEP]

The sound of the alarm worked in alerting the boy, though it wasn't the alarm that woke him up but rather the hot pressure he felt at his lower body.

As his eyes fluttered open and began to focus, he found 'Suzune Horikita' straddling him.

''Oh Ayanokōji, you're awake ?''

Horikita gave him an annoyed look while tilting her head slightly. Her long glossy black hair was flowing silkily from her shoulder until her chest. 

The black hair flowed while perfectly avoiding the two mountains. Its luster looked beautiful on her white skin. 

The two bulges of her breasts were covered with a black brassiere. However, the bra's shoulder straps weren't in their proper place. The bra was only barely hanging on her breasts.

What an extremely dangerous sight. 

As he leaned back into his pillow, Horikita's breasts rushed into his eyes once more

As he leaned back into his pillow, Horikita's breasts rushed into his eyes once more. Even though these breasts weren't big or small just the perfect size, the impact was doubled when he looked up to them from below like this.

Ayanokoji tried to move his gaze from her breasts to look toward her perfect face, however, her face and those breasts were a package deal so not looking would be an insult to God.

[BEEP]

[BEEP]

''If your goal was to wake me up it certainly worked.''

''H-huh? I wasn't trying to~...''

''In fact, I might have to refund my alarm clock and ask u to do this every day.''

He felt the girl sitting on his hip tense up. Her face turned to a shade of red though whether from anger or embarrassment Ayanokoji couldn't tell. He noticed that it was a familiar-looking room and just when he was about to ask where this was he felt the pleasant texture of his bed on his back.