𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒: Flirting with Chabashira sensei

[A/N change of plans I'm going first-person, I'm gonna change the first 4 chapters to first-person too, soon]

Chabashira POV

''Your student cards can be used by simply swiping the----''

My words were suddenly interrupted by the sound of the door opening. Of course, I wasn't startled in the slightest. Why would I be?

In a class consisting of 40 students, one was missing. I had already memorized each student's face and name beforehand, it was part of my job as the class's homeroom teacher after all.

Given what I had heard about him, it just so happened that the absent student was one I had planned to keep an eye on. Perhaps he could....I stopped myself before I got my hopes up.

As the interrupter took a step forward, I could get a clear view of him. A boy with brown hair and distinctive yellow golden eyes, dressed in the usual red school blazer and green pants.

Being the perpetrator of disrupting the class, everyone's eyes were naturally on him, well everyone except Koenji.

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji.

A young man with handsome features but not the stand-out type.

He has a natural gloominess to him, which he uses to his advantage. A camouflage that conceals him among a swarm of ordinary people.

A student who doesn't deserve to be in class D.

Kiyotaka POV

Mmmmm....I don't really like prying eyes, but I guess I gotta get used to this.

This is high school after all. Teenagers thrive off of attention.

Ignoring the classroom's curious gazes, I casually strolled over to the last empty seat with my name on it. It was by the window.

Glancing outside the transparent tempered glass I could see the rest of the school campus including the track field. Well, at least I have a nice view.

I looked at my right only to be surprised by the face of the pretty Horikita. A very nice view indeed.

But it seems Horikita doesn't share my views, because the beautiful jet-black-haired honor student looked at me with the coldest glare she could muster. I simply just shrugged it off.

Is she gonna be like that for the next three years?

Now that I think about it, everyone probably thinks I'm a delinquent. Me being late and all....

Not really a good first impression but not the worst either.

Even the homeroom teacher, ignored the situation and returned to her lecture on school rules. She didn't even ask me why I was late. I couldn't tell if it was because she was a laid-back instructor who wasn't strict on kids, or if this was something not worth her time.

Speaking of the homeroom teacher-

She seemed to be in her late 20s. Her long dark brown hair was tied in a ponytail with bangs swept to the left, brown eyes and a well-endowed voluptuous body. Her stern and serious expression seemed to add to her charm. She wore a black blazer with a white polo shirt underneath, a short black skirt, and black stockings, along with a pair of black heels.

I'm no sherlock but her favorite color is pretty obvious.......................orange.

orange