𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟎: Naked Senpai in my room 💛

[Kiyotaka POV]

''I need you to do me a favor, think you can handle it?'' I asked the girl in front of me.

''A favor?'' Kushida blinked and tilted her head cutely.

''Oh yeah, it's something only you can do. You see Karuizawa behind me,'' I pointed without looking back. ''Can you find out why she has a sudden interest in me?''

''A sudden ..interest?'' She seemed to ponder for a while. ''Maybe she just has a crush on you?''

According to modern-day statistics, a crush is only supposed to last 3 months, anything more than that is considered obsession. Whether that evolves into love varies from person to person, but I don't think I wanna wait that long.

''A crush?'' I shrugged my shoulders. ''Sounds unlikely.''

''Uhhh...You don't have to be so negative.''Kushida pouted. 

''I do think your personalities compliments each other. She's the brazen outspoken kinda girl, while you're the quiet mysterious kinda guy.''Kushida scratched her head while smiling awkwardly.

So Kushida thinks we have good chemistry together, Well...I never really talked to her, so I can't really know if her theory is valid or not.

Karuizawa hasn't really been in my strike zone, simply cause being with her would attract a lot of unnecessary attention. A side-effect that comes from dating someone popular.

''But I have to ask, why are you asking me of all people about this?''

Why huh? Maybe because Kushida seemed easy to talk to. Maybe because over the past 2 weeks she's been fully focused on being friends with everyone? Maybe....because the folks in this class are more likely to reveal their secrets to Kushida. Or maybe because they have complete faith in Kushida.

Or perhaps it's cause I randomly bumped into her.

I paused and looked at her for a couple of seconds

''It's because you are the only one I trust,'' I lied.

Kushida's eyes brightened at those words, brighter than Yamauchi's future.

''Well, when you put it like that, can't really let you down can I?'' She smiled. ''I will call you if I find anything.''

She did one of those army officer salutes before strolling off to a group of girls in front of me.

So she's one of those people pleasers. Now that I think about it, I haven't heard anything negative about Kushida. Except for Horikita, everyone appears to enjoy her company. What an impressive feat all on its own.

She's nice to everyone without exception, and she rejoices when receiving a person's trust for her. Of course, I'm not naive enough to take her at face value. As the saying goes 'never judge a book by its cover'.

But for now, she will serve her purpose.

------------------------------------------------

I was about to depart when I felt a touch on both of my shoulders. When I looked to my right, I saw Ike, and when I looked to my left, I saw Yamauchi. 

''Hey, just so you know...''

''We are aiming for Kushida.''

'' So don't get in the way.''