𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟒: Bunking class to do it with Senpai 💛

Kiyotaka POV

''You want me to do what now?'' I asked Fuuka who was on the phone.

<Go to the first girl you can find, and ask her to have sex with you!> Her sultry voice reverberated in my ear.

She started giving me random phone calls a lot lately. Even text messaging me during class. 

''And why am I doing this?''

<To boost your confidence. Think of it like this- if you can say something absurd like that to a lady, then you can definitely ask a girl out without being nervous.>

''Thanks but no thanks. I think I will be fine on my own.''

< Just so you know after you went to school, I broke into your house and took that tub of vanilla ice cream from the fridge as a hostage. If you want that icecream to see the light of day again, you better do what I say>

''............''

Damn me and my obsession with vanilla ice cream.

''You're lucky that was a limited-time flavor, imported from Dubai.''

-----------------------------------------------

"Hey Sera, wanna have sex with me just once?" I asked her in a bored tone.

I told her the worst words I could think of, as if I were confessing. I was prepared for a slap on the face. The only reason I chose her was cause she would most likely interpret it as a joke. Not to mention she has firsthand knowledge of how Fuuka can be.

It was currently lunch break, and Sera was leaning against a tree.

Then again there is a chance I might lose my social standing today. If I'm going down, I at least hoped it would be by looking cool, like being known as the 'ANHS school shooter' instead of the guy that asks random high school girls for sex.

Fuuka is such a crazy individual, or maybe I'm the crazy one, forgoing this far for a tub of ice cream.

The girl who was in a position to pass judgment, Seraphine Rose, was silent.

''Okay.'' She mutteerd.

''........''

Her voice was crystal clear but my brain refused to understand what she was saying.

''Could you repeat that?''

''What are you deaf or something?"

"Uh, sorry ......but you sound so beautiful that I couldn't concentrate," I told a random flattering line so I could hide the fact that I was very confused.

''.........'' She blushed. "I don't mind. Just one time, sex." She was twirling her pink hair with her index finger.

What...

Is it supposed to be this easy? Then what was the point of me memorizing every single pick-up line in the history of mankind?

"Do you want to do it at school? Or is it your room? Cause I sure as hell won't do it in my room, keep that in mind."

Wait? She wants to do it now? Even went as far as to determine the location.