𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟗: And so it begins 💛

[A/N it features an OC character, you will get to know her later]

[Kiyotaka POV]

"Aa-......n, no. Ay, Ayanokouji, that place, nn......-"

The girl twisted her body in order to escape from my grasp.

Her long pink hair shook smoothly.

"Ah..my bad Sera, guess you don't like it there then."

I pulled my hand back and examined her.

"......So which area makes you feel good when touched?" 

The girl, 'Seraphine Rose', Sera for short, turned red in a flash.

"Th-there is no way I can tell you that! So-so-so-something like tha――ahnn❤-"

I wish they could just tell me honestly, makes things easier from my end. That way I don't have to do any second-guessing. Guess I just like being lazy.

"Anyway, it seems that this place makes you feel good," I said nonchalantly. 

My hands crawl on Sera's plump thigh, grabbing it firmly.

In one of the old buildings of the campus, there is an abandoned club room, one which is rumored to be haunted. Now I'm no believer, but I rather go to a room that's not famous for being haunted, just for that 0.1% 'what if?'

There is zero concrete evidence that ghosts exist, but there is also zero concrete evidence that they don't exist.

But Fuuka being Fuuka thought it would be a great place to make a lair for her new club.

It was a wide room capable of handling a huge array of furniture.

In the center of the dimly lighted room, hidden by curtains was a king-sized bed with white bedsheets.

On top of that bed, I was seated embracing a girl my age.

I was still wearing my usual school uniform. 

As for Sera, she was wearing a swimsuit. The fabric was thin and fit tightly to her body. The cut at her back was also extremely risqué in the style of a competitive swimsuit, it seemed like a leotard in appearance.

 The cut at her back was also extremely risqué in the style of a competitive swimsuit, it seemed like a leotard in appearance

Those clothes that hid her body also made her look excessively enticing, even though that probably wasn't her intention.

Her chest was bared and the line of her smooth breasts peeked out. They were pretty big and just looking at them could make anyone's heartthrob.