SS: Bus ride Casanova [Original][U can skip if u want]

[A/N-   If you're a new reader, just know that this was the original ep-1, but I didn't like it later, so I made a new ep-1.  Think of this as an alternative route, but not Canon to the story.]

[AYANOKOJI POV]

April. Ayanokoji rode the bus to his new school, bobbing and shaking in his seat. While he looked idly out his window, watching the city's scenery change, the bus picked up more and more passengers.

 Most of them were young people wearing high school uniforms.

 There was also a frustrated salary worker, who looked like the type to have once mistakenly groped someone aboard a crowded bus. An unsteady elderly lady stood in front of him, wobbling so badly he thought she was in danger of falling. 

He was fortunate enough to have found a seat, but it was still crowded. The weather was especially fine today, not a single cloud in the sky. It was so refreshing that Ayanokoji almost fell asleep.

 However, his gentle respite was promptly obliterated. 

''Excuse me, but shouldn't you offer up your seat?''

Ayanokoji's closed eyes snapped back open.  A young, well-built blond man of high school age had sat down in one of the priority seats. The elderly woman stood right next to him, and another woman stood beside her. This second, younger lady appeared to be an office worker.

 ''Hey, you there. Can't you see that this elderly woman is having trouble?''  the office lady said.

 She seemed to want the young man to offer up his seat. Her voice carried quite well throughout the quiet bus, attracting several people's attention.

However, Ayanokoji's mind was elsewhere completely ignoring the drama in front of him. He was about to enter school for the first time in his life and he needs to sort out what he needs to do. He no longer needs to worry about his freedom once he reaches there, so prioritizing 'getting laid' is the way to go. Seduction is a game of psychology, not beauty, and since its a game its within the grasp of any person to become a master at it. All that is required is looking at the world differently, through the eyes of a seducer.

''Wha— You're a high schooler, aren't you?! You should be quiet and listen to what adults tell you!'' It seems the commotion was still continuing with the blonde guy showing zero intention of giving up his seat. It was at this very moment that Ayanokoji decided to raise his hand.

''Uhh...you can have my seat if you want''  Ayanokoji got up and pointed the old lady to his seat indicating her to sit down. He could hear visible sighs of relief from the passengers. The grandma complied with a bright smile on her face while repeatedly thanking both him and the office lady. The office lady momentarily calmed down from her frustrations, seamlessly satisfied with the outcome.

Did Ayanokoji decide to lead a helping hand to the situation because he felt responsible as an upstanding member of society? or maybe he just felt like doing good deeds today. Or perhaps he just did it in a whim.

MEH.....ALL OF THESE ARE WRONG

Ayanokoji himself was in the blond guy's side. Ignoring the question of a moral imperative, it was true that he wasn't legally obligated to give up his seat.

However, there are 5 reasons why he did-

Number one, he was getting fed up with the unnecessary chaos. However Ayanokoji is no saint, he has a very low desire to solve some stranger's problem unless he gets something out of it. Nevertheless, this situation indirectly involved both him and all the passengers so he choose the most effective way out of it. Offering up his own seat.