𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟖: Haruka's T-rex surprise and Hiyori joining Ayanokouji's club

In the girl's locker room-

"Hey Haruka, why didn't you join us for a swim today?"

"Ah,... I wasn't feeling well"

When asked by Kushida, Haruka responded rather ambiguously in a spur of a moment,

"Or maybe— you have trouble wearing your swimsuit because of your enormous breasts, need help?"

Kushida teased in such a manner. With fingers on both of her hands performing a groping motion, Haruka desperately thought for an excuse.

"No... Nothing like that, I just don't like to swim. That's all."

Haruka overheard the boys talking this morning about a bet to see who had the biggest breasts. Not wanting to be seen as an object of desire for the boys, she skipped the swimming class entirely.

She was still wearing her school uniform. The only reason she's here now is cause she left her hairpin in her locker.

I actually do like swimming, if only the boys would stop being so immature about it— as those feelings swirled inside her heart-

Haruka opened the door of her locker, and all of her thoughts and actions came to a halt. Inside the locker, her face turned pale, as she found her classmate Ayanokouji dressed shirtless in his PE uniform.

"............"

"............"

With a sudden incident that came out of the blue, an awkward silence drifted between Ayanokouji and Haruka. —furthermore, it was a situation not possible to overlook. 

There was a beautiful pink-haired girl wrapping her body around him, kissing his neck. Looking more carefully, there were hickeys all over Ayanokouji's neck. The girl has clearly been at it for a while.

Ayanokouji doesn't seem to be bothered by the girl, as he gazed at Haruka with a face that betrays no emotion.

The pink-haired girl stopped what she was doing and looked at Haruka, a string of saliva connecting her lips to his collarbones.

Haruka stared at the amazing sight with a blank expression.

She blinked a couple of times before slowly closing the locker door and opening it again. However much to her dismay, the sight didn't disappear.

Just like the Chronicles of Narnia's, she thought her locker opened a rift to an alternative dimension. A pervert dimension... which had Ayanokouji in it for some reason.

Haruka reached out her hand and pocked Ayanokouji's cheeks, wondering if he was real or not.

"YO, what's up, Haruka?" Ayanokouji greeted the girl with a very chill voice and a perfect poker face. 

"KyaAAAAAAAAAAAA!?"

Jumped up in surprise because of the sudden sight, the locker door was slammed hard at the speed of light.

And she dashed away from the girl's locker room as if her life depended on it. Her cheeks were cherry red and there were spirals in her eyes.

''Whoa... What's wrong with Haruka?'' Kushida asked with a voice of concern.

Kushida has already taken off her swimsuit and finished her preparations to go to the shower. Next to Kushida was Mei-yu.

''M-Maybe she saw a c-cockroach.'' Mei-yu said with a shaky voice like she spoke lord Voldemort's name.