𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟑: Date with OC Senpai

[Kiyotaka POV]

I left my dorm in the morning and walked around Keyaki mall alone.

I did have a goal in mind, a gift for my favorite sensei.

But I haven't decided on what I wanted to buy, so I went for a stroll through the shopping district.

I looked around a few stores, but couldn't find anything I liked. As I walked along, wondering what to do, I was approached from behind.

"Fancy meeting you here, Ayanokouji." 

"Hey, Sera. What's up?"

I told her good morning and Sera smiled back. Three days was enough time for us to more or less get to know each other, and we have built up enough acquaintance points that if we saw each other on the street, we would call out to one another.

''I'm looking for something today.''

"That's unusual. Arent you the type of dude that decides what to buy before you make a move."

"That's usually the case. But I'm buying a gift for my favorite sensei today."

"Really? You don't seem like a teacher's pet.'' Sera scanned me from top to bottom.

''I'm not. It's just a hobby of mine.''

''Your hobby is to shower sensei's with gifts.''

''Mmm.. You could say that.''

''What are you, a sugar daddy?''

Sera giggled at my response. I wasn't joking tho. People have different hobbies. Some like to read books, some like to play sports, and some like to build the death star from star wars with legos. Mine just happens to be flirting with Chabishira sensei whenever I can.

"So, where's Fuuka?" I changed the topic.

For better or worse I haven't encountered her the whole day. A rare phenomenon indeed. Usually, she would come rushing towards me at every opportunity she gets.

"She's currently relaxing in the school spa. She likes to do it every two weeks.''

I guess even that snob of a woman cares about her looks.

"Oh, really? If you're free, I was wondering if you could accompany me in choosing a present for my sensei. It would be great if you could give me some advice. Of course, I'll return the favor."

Sera's opinion is far more valuable than mine when it comes to these regards. She's a woman after all.

"Okay. Then lunch will be your treat." She agreed.

"Sure, sure." I sighed.

It's not the first time the two of us have gone out together. In the last couple of days, there have been many times when we would split up with Fuuka to go shopping for snacks and drinks before the club starts.

I have the impression that she follows me around because she does not want to be alone in the same room as Fuuka. Can't say I blame her.

I really don't see the point of our club, all we do is eat and play video games.

"So, let's start from basics. Have you decided what you want to buy?"

"I'm thinking of something safe. Like flowers. Girls like flowers right? 

''Meh...I'm not really a fan. But yeah, more or less.''

''Especially those plastic ones." I nodded.

"What? ........Are you high on Ketamine? Why would you get her plastic flowers?''

Sera looked flabbergasted at my choice.