𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑: Strawberry hair-chan

[A/N - Eyyy....guess whose still alive]

[AYANOKOUJI POV]

As Ayanokouji stepped out of the bus, he stretched his arms and legs to relieve fatigue. His ears were soothed by the sound of his knuckles cracking. He returned a brief glance, waving goodbye to Ayaka. And with that, all the loose ends were tucked away. He was confident Ayaka has no way of retaliation since the bus won't halt until it reaches its next destination. In addition to that, because she is an outsider, she will be unable to enter his school.

Was it pretty cold of him? Probably. But as far as he is concerned Ayaka merely met a stranger on a bus, and there are no reasons for her to be infatuated with him. As the expression goes, "there are plenty of fish in the sea."

It was that time of year again when cherry blossoms seemed to glide through the air, carried by the breeze. 'Horikita,' the girl from earlier, was strolling right in front of him, her beautiful long black hair fluttering in the wind. Maybe it was the sakura petals, or maybe it was the spring air itself that seemed to elevate her beauty. Her thin waist and noble posture made her stand out even more. Ayanokouji, on the other hand, needed to know something before making any advances on her.

''Wait''

His voice caused Horikita to pause, she tilted her head slightly to look at the origin of the voice.

''You were looking at me at the bus, why?'' he asked.

Horikita narrowed her eyes, perhaps perplexed as to why he had asked her such a question. ''The last I checked it isn't a crime to look at someone; also, how would you know I was looking at you if you weren't looking at me too?'' She seemed rather smug at her own remark, tossing her front hair with her right arm.

"Relax, I had no malice behind my question, I was simply interested," Ayanokouji paused as if pondering something. "Say Horikita, if you don't mind me asking, why didn't you offer your own seat to the old lady?"

Horikitas eyes widened before staring at him with a glare. ''How do you know my name?''

''Huh?''  he scratched the back of his head.''It was written in the book you were previously reading.''

''You got some nerve spying on me.''

 He couldn't help but sigh. ''I thought you already established that we both have been staring at each other, so why are you still fed up on that part? Arent we even?''

''Tch. I didn't give up my seat because I thought it would be pointless. That's all.''

''I see..... well if you are wondering my name is Kiyotaka Ayanokouji''

''Do I look like I asked?'' Horikita immediately started striding away, her skirt swaying against the wind. Before briefly glancing behind, '' Just so you know I don't want to spend any more time around people like you.''

Aynokouji casually shrugged, ''Feelings mutual.''

As Ayanokouji gazed at the passing figure of Horikita, he had already formed an opinion about her in his mind.