𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐𝟐: Hiyori's maidenhood Part-2💘

[Kiyotaka POV]

I gave Fuuka the heads up, making sure she doesn't come anywhere near my dorm's vicinity today. I didn't even bother making an excuse, I just told her the truth, since that's the fastest way to get her off my case. And sure enough, it worked like a charm. She even sent me the eggplant and squirt emoji.

I drop my phone as Hiyori let herself into the room, embarrassed of herself in that towel. ''I hoped you wouldn't be in here.''

I was fully clothed, wearing blue jeans and a clear purple t-shirt, finally feeling dry

I was fully clothed, wearing blue jeans and a clear purple t-shirt, finally feeling dry. ''I mean you are staying at my house. Something like this is bound to happen.''

''Could you step out there while I get dressed, please?''

Kicking me out of my own bedroom? I gave it a moment of thought. ''No, just do your thing and I'll check my emails. We're grown-ups here.''

''Kiyotaka, I'm not joking.''

''I'm not either. You told me you wanted to do the 'deed' yesterday. Don't you think losing your sense of shame in the bedroom is the first step for that?''

''I g-guess...?''

She rifled through the shopping bags looking for panties, drawing out a tiny, red flash of silk. I hoped like hell that towel would fall off. Hiyori pulled out the matching bra from the next bag and turned around.

''I'm sorry, but this is way too e-embarrassing for me'' I couldn't see her face but her ears were bright red.

I stared back, my look just as serious. ''Put those down and come over here.'' My brain hurt a little as I put energy into my thoughts. ''We need to talk.''

Hiyori hesitated, but she couldn't resist a direct request like that. ''No man's ever seen me like this. I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about that.''

''This is that weird thing where you don't mind being seen in a bikini at the pool, but covering yourself that much with a towel in front of me bothers you?'' I patted an area on the bed to my left. ''You're like a nervous kitten figuring out if it can swim. Spoiler alert, it can.''

Hiyori tried to hide her face with one hand, the other keeping that towel wrapped tight. She really is pure to the core, isn't she?

''Listen, stop complaining and come sit down next to me.''

She tried to say something, but she did exactly as told. Hiyori kept a little distance between us, fidgeting in place as soon as she was down to my left. I knew I had pushed her limits. Turning to stare right at her, I cupped her chin in my right hand.

She averted her eyes, pouting those plush lips. I sighed and then said, ''Look at me.''

''This is too much for me to handle, Kiyotaka.''