𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟕: Doing lewd things to swimsuit-wearing Senpai 💛

[Ayanokouji POV]

Today was the first day of our swimming class. The lads were optimistic, perhaps because they get to see the girls in their swimwear. I decided to go to the nearest vending machine to grab something to drink because it takes a while for the girls to change.

The closest vending machine was located away from the swimming pool. Though the long walk was annoying, I was pleasantly surprised to see a familiar face over there.

''Ah, Sera, fancy meeting you here.''

Didn't think I would run into the beautiful pink-haired tsundere senpai here.

''Oh hi,'' She stared at my school-issued tracksuit. "Let me guess.. swimming class?"

"Yup.'' I glanced at her large boobs pressing against her uniform. Her pink hair was tied in a ponytail.

"Ayanokouji you're staring at my boobs...."

 ''In my defense, they were staring at me first.''

''....''

She rolls her eyes, turning a blind eye to my raging adolescent hormones.

I let her use the vending machine first, while I waited. She picked an unusual flavor 'Sakura flavored Pepsi. Opening the can with a swift motion, she took a long sip.

''You wanna have a taste?'' Perhaps noticing me looking at her drink she asked.

''Don't mind if I do.''

'' Okay, just make sure that your lips doesn't touch the can! And I'm not saying it cause I'm afraid of an indirect kiss or anything like that, got it! ''

I grabbed her wrists and pressed them against the vending machine behind her.

"Hey! What are you... Mmngh❤, mwah❤"

And with her arms somewhat raised over her head, I took both her lips between mine.

We felt each other's breaths as we kissed.

Sera's sweet scent graces my senses as her soft lips touch my own. She did give me permission to have a taste so I'm honoring that agreement. 

And she did very much taste like sakura flavored Pepsi.

Then my tongue tangled with and tugged on her pink tongue. Even though she resisted at first, Sera began intertwining her own tongue against mine.

The stark contrast between her strict character and the soft touch of her lips is strangely arousing.

"Mwah❤... Mmmmngh❤, mlln..."

(Hey! What the hell does he think he's doing sticking his tongue in my mouth❤!? Stop it, you wretch!)

Her breasts are rubbing against me while she's kissing me... so I grabbed ahold of them and softly caressed them.

"Aaahn❤... No... groping... Yaaahn❤, haaahn❤... Hah❤, hah❤, nnh❤..."

With her body pressed lightly against mine, I fondle her breasts and kiss her tongue as it enters my mouth. After a while, she pulls her lips apart from mine as she attempts to stop herself from continuing.

"Haaah, haaah... E-Enough, Ayanokouji! We can't be doing this in public..."