𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐𝟎: 'Fuuka' The first woman to be devoured by the T-rex 💘

[Kiyotaka POV]

Grabbing her waist I pushed her to the side, swapping places until I was on top of her. In missionary position.

Once again, I can feel her grip me tighter as her insides and my cock rub against each other.

''Hey, what are you doing!.. I was supposed to take the lea-- Ahhh❤❤❤!''

My cock pushed up and inside of her again. I fucked straight through any virginal resistance she had, and almost immediately any complaints she had were replaced by beautiful, seemingly endless pleasure.

She moaned, gripping my back hard.

"Kuahhh! Haah... okay, Ayanokouji... Hmphhh! Let's... Mphhh! Go harder... This feels... ama-... Haah!Haahhh!"

I obliged her request by thrusting more forcefully, making the stream of pleasant sensations reach into her head without stopping as my entire dick keeps being rubbed in every direction by her pussy.

Fuuka is in a sort of ecstasy state, moving her hips like usual but harder than before, rubbing her insides against me.

"Uaah❤! Y-You're... Kghh❤! Going at it so hard... Kghh❤! Your dick... is... kghhh❤! Reaching deep inside me... Kyaaahn!❤❤"

I suddenly realize how she's matching my waist movements.

"Nhaah Hyahn! Haah! You knew nothing about women just a moment ago... haaahn! And look at you now... haaah...! You're moving so well... Kghhh!"

I feel my head touch the deepest part of her, and it feels amazing. I want more.

My side rubbing against her walls and my glans pushing against that spot... The feelings are more intense than anything I've experienced before.

"Nkghh! Cum in me... haah... haah... inside of me... Kghhh! Haah... please fill me... haah! Hmphhh... Haah Haah!"

"Yeah, yeah. Relax, I heard you the first time."

"You seem like... Ahh Hnnn! You're going to... aah... get me pregnant... ahhh! Haah Hmphhh! At any moment now...! Haaahn!"

I hit the brakes as soon as I heard the P-word. The dreaded P-word. For the first time since we started, I felt nervous.

The only reason I had no problem with doing it inside, was cause I was under the impression that she was on birth control or it was her safe day. I mean this is Fuuka we are talking about. She might be unconventional but not irresponsible.

She meant that in a teasing manner right? There is no way she actually wants me to impregnate her... RIGHT?

'' You got some nerve ...Ah❤... stopping, after driving a girl to this state... Haah❤~''

Fuuka wraps her legs around my waist, blocking any chance of me running away. She is having her fair share of fun, judging by her expression.

However, I'm currently in a predicament, since I stopped at the worst possible time. I feel something rushing from my waist towards my penis; I'm definitely close. It'll all come rushing out if I lose focus even for a moment.