𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏: Bus ride Casanova [Re-master edition]

[So I rewrote ep-1, cause I found the whole K-pop subplot to be cringe AF, and I couldn't stand it anymore. God knows what I was high on when I wrote it. Think of this as the original, the OG.]

[AYANOKOJI POV]

April. Ayanokoji rode the bus to his new school, bobbing and shaking in his seat. While he looked idly out his window, watching the city's scenery change, the bus picked up more and more passengers.

Most of them were young people wearing high school uniforms.

He was fortunate enough to have found a seat, but it was still crowded. The weather was especially fine today, not a single cloud in the sky. It was so refreshing that Ayanokoji almost fell asleep.

However, his gentle respite was promptly obliterated.

-

''Excuse me, but shouldn't you offer up your seat?''

Ayanokoji's closed eyes snapped back open. A young, well-built blond man of high school age had sat down in one of the priority seats. The elderly woman stood right next to him, and another woman stood beside her. This second, younger lady appeared to be an office worker.

''Hey, you there. Can't you see that this elderly woman is having trouble?'' the office lady said.

She seemed to want the young man to offer up his seat. Her voice carried quite well throughout the quiet bus, attracting several people's attention.

-

However, Ayanokoji's thoughts were elsewhere, utterly disregarding the drama unfolding in front of him. He was ready to start school for the first time in his life and needed to figure out what he needed to accomplish. He no longer has to be concerned about his freedom once he arrives there.

Seduction is a psychological game, not a beauty contest, and because it is a game, anyone can learn to perfect it. All that is required is a new perspective on the world, as seen through the eyes of a seducer.

-

''Wha— You're a high schooler, aren't you?! You should be quiet and listen to what adults tell you!'' The commotion appeared to be ongoing, with the blonde guy showing zero intention of giving up his seat. 

If seeing the world through new eyes is what's required, this could be an excellent place to start. Ayanokoji promptly raised his hand.

''Uhh...you can have my seat if you want'' Ayanokoji stood up and motioned for the elderly lady to take his seat. The passengers' obvious sighs of relief were audible to him. The granny nodded a wide smile on her face and thanked him and the office lady repeatedly. 

The office lady momentarily calmed down from her frustrations, seamlessly satisfied with the outcome.

-

Despite his good deed, Ayanokoji is no saint, he has a very low desire to solve some stranger's problem unless he gets something out of it. Then why would he then take an active role in this? There are three main reasons behind this.

Number one, the office lady was very hot. Number two, the office lady was very hot. Number three, the office lady was very hot. Important things must be repeated three times.

If giving up his seat is what it takes to make a good impression on her, then so be it. It's a small price to pay. Better than dating a chick with an only-fans account.

She had beautiful matt black hair flowing down her shoulders. Her face was sculpted with no imperfections and she appeared to be in her early 30s. Twenty-five if he had to guess. Her eyes were violet like the most beautiful jewel with a small mole at the corner of her right eye. To finish it off, her body was incomparably voluptuous, her butt perking up against her tight skirt and black stockings that covered her heavenly thighs.