SS Collection: Kiyotaka after graduation [April fools] 💘

[Banging the President's daughter]

[Here is a one-shot of an older Kiyotaka, basically on what he's up to after graduating from ANHS]

SLURP!

I look down at the sight of the lascivious lady sucking my cock greedily and I grunt with a self-satisfied air. She's getting into it. Her body isn't the best, but I don't fucking care. She's the President's only daughter, and she's giving me head while I'm sitting comfortably on the President's chair.

That's right. I'm sitting in the Big Chair itself. Right behind the President's desk in the Oval Office. It's night of course, and no one else is in here.

Here's a history lesson for you. The President's desk is called the Resolute Desk because it was given as a gift to the United States from the HMS Resolute from Her Royal Navy.

Abby [The girl whos sucking me off right now] starts moaning my name between blowjobs.

''Mmmm, Kiyotaka Ayanokouji❤''

That's me, alright. And that's probably the only reason that Secret Service hasn't hauled me away from here, or building security hasn't been set on me yet.

Because I'm supposed to be here.

It was one of my father's instructions.

My father isn't a good person, but I will admit that he's a great man, considering everything he achieved in life despite the fact that he started from scratch.

He's very adamant about putting his name deep in politics. He says it's to protect the family business. Whatever. He just probably likes the power. Even though he is my legal guardian. We haven't talked face to face in forever.

She moans again lewdly and I think about politics.

My father said I should go into politics too. That's basically why I'm here as a White House Intern right after my senior year at Yale. With a few favors and a few strings pulled, he's put his son in at a job where he can sit in the President's chair and get a blowjob from the First fucking Daughter.

Speaking of which, I look down. Damn. Abby is bobbing her head up and down my shaft like a pro. My cock is in a world of its own. It's throbbing so hard, ready to cum that it must have its own heartbeat.

Yeah, my dad definitely wouldn't approve of this.

To be honest? He probably wouldn't approve of a lot of things I do.

Although, there's nothing I can really do about that. The women, they seem to throw themselves at me.

At least, that's what Fuuka tells me.

''Hey, can you fucking blame them? You are 21 years old.'' She would say.

''Young, with yellow eyes and dimples. A ripped fucking body. The body of a fucking Greek god. A fucking gladiator. 8pack abs. You bench twice your weight easily. You have a body fat index of 5%.'' When she starts ranting I just turn up the volume of my ear-pods, so I can drown out Fuuka's voice.

Well, I guess she's not technically wrong. That's probably what brings the ladies to me in the first place. First-year co-eds, sorority leaders, graduate student assistants, professors, housewives, and now First Daughters.

'Sigh'

They coo with lust as I take my clothes off and kiss between their neck and their shoulder. Then they get my pants off.