𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟓: Sleeping with Fuuka Part-1 💛

[Kiyotaka POV]

My sweet dreams were broken by the pressure I felt on my lower body.

"Well~Well~Well~ Look whose finally awake."

A sultry voice called out to me. When I lowered my gaze, on top of my blanket --- a certain senpai was mounting me around my hips with me pinched between her plump thighs. She had placed both her hands on my chest and had a sly grin on her face. 

Fuuka Senpai.

She looked down at me with a concentrated gaze. Why do I feel like she's been watching me sleep all night?

"Morning~~."

"....Morning," I replied, not even a bit surprised.

Fuuka pretty much comes and goes from my apartment as she pleases, she might as well kick me out and start living here at this point.

"Sooo... What are you doing?"

"What you ask, waking you up of course. I thought boys like being woken up like this?''

I'm dealing with a certain phenomenon known as morning wood, and worst of all, all of Fuuka's body weight is currently pressing down on it. The way she was sitting on my hips was just like the cow-girl position.

How annoying.

Furthermore, spring is almost over. Summer is right around the corner. The season when a girl's clothes receive the most exposure of the year. In a nutshell, she's dressed casually. Fuuka was dressed in a camisole-style brassiere top and hot leggings this morning. Her bare thighs dazzled in my eyes and the sensation of her mounting me.... regretfully felt good.

And much to my disappointment, my eyes were inadvertently attracted to some other spot

Her breasts.

Fuuka's breasts were rather voluminous. Her corpulent swellings stretched out the highly elastic brassiere top all the way. The cleavage, where multiple of my fingers could fit, was something not to be underestimated either.

"Hey, you wanna get up, or do you want to stay like this?" Fuuka smiled seductively.

I pushed Fuuka to the side before getting off.

However before I got get off my bed, Fuuka grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled me towards her. Until she was lying down while I was on top of her.

''Kyaaa.. Ayanokouji you pervert.'' Fuuka faked a voice of complaint, despite the fact that she's the perpetrator.

Our faces were near to one other at a distance where our breath could be felt.