𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟖: First Kiss tastes like vanilla 💛

[Kiyotaka POV]

The moon looks beautiful today.

The night sky at this school is rather stunning, maybe because it's so far from the main city, so there is no external light filtering out the stars. I thought strolling through the park would cleanse my mind from BS Fukka made me go through.

 At least that was the plan, but now I got a senpai pressing her breasts against my back, with her arms around my neck.

I'm so used to her body being all up on me, that I don't even have to look behind to know who it is.

''What do you want now Fukka?''

''You know how in anime the sensei's would always throw their disciples on mountains just to see if they can survive. What I did was the same! I was testing you to see if you're worth my time.''

''I see.... Well, I hope I brutally failed your tests.''

''Failed my Test!! Far from it! You passed with flying colors!!'' She patted my back excitedly. ''I mean why else would I ever make you go through all that?''

''Because you are a sadist who enjoys the misfortune of others?

''Heh..is that what you really think of me? Now I'm just hurt.'' Fukka pretended to wipe away her imaginary tears.

I just looked at her with a deadpan face.

''Alright! Alright! You are probably the most fun I had since I come to this boring school. Can you blame a girl for messing around?''

''Wow...what a sob story, but can I go now?''

''Ayanokouji, I believe you and I met for a reason. It's like the universe was saying, ''Hey Fukka, there's this dude, he's pretty cool, but it's your job to make him awesome.''

I turned my face to look her in the eyes, but that made me realize how short of a distance we were from each other. I could feel her breath against my neck and if I were to lean in a bit, I would be able to kiss her. Fukka grinned like she knew what I was thinking.

''Can I get a refund from the universe?'' I said while removing myself from her embrace.

''..........''

Did she really think I would fawn over her just because she's good-looking? I rather play Minecraft with Horikita.

As I began walking away, I was suddenly pushed against the tree with a loud thud, enough to alert anyone nearby.

I found myself pinned against the tree by my senpai. Did Fukka just kabedon me?

I could've disengaged her, but she didn't pin me with the intention of harm, so my body naturally didn't react.

Fukka wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me into another embrace like before, only this time it's from the front. And the difference.... was night and day.

Previously I had to use my imagination.

but now...

I could see her breasts changing shape as she rubbed against me, as well as all the other little details I hadn't noticed before. Like how long and detailed her eyelashes are, or how her gorgeous crimson eyes had a distinct shine to them in the moonlight, or how soft and well-cared her skin was, but it was her glossy pink lips that struck out the most.

''You ever watched 'Star Wars' Ayanokouji?''

'' Liked the prequels, hated the sequels,'' I replied while still maintaining my composure.