𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐: Hornykouji Origin story 💘

[WARNING R18 AHEAD]

[4 months ago]

At a particular movie theater, the only light illuminating the large darkroom was the cinema screen. A movie was being projected onto a large screen at the front of the auditorium while the dialogue, sounds, and music were played through several wall-mounted speakers.

'The Theory of everything' was currently playing, it was a romance/drama movie depicting the life of 'Stephen Hawking', an excellent astrophysics student working on his research. As he eventually learns that he suffers from motor neuron disease and has around two years to live.

The seats weren't exactly filled with patrons. To be precise only 40% of the chairs were occupied by people. Two of such people were seated at the very middle of the auditorium. 

A recently engaged couple who were in the mood to celebrate.

'Toga' had known 'Deku' since college. They both meet on a blind date but seemed to have hit it off. Surprisingly they didn't have much in common however their individual chemistry seemed to make up for it. They understood each other better than they understand themselves. Toga still remembers how Deku had invited her to that fancy restaurant last week out of the blue, only to be surprised with one of the biggest decisions of her life-

Will you marry me?

She can still hear him say it, that single sentence plays on loop in her head. She gazes at her new shiny engagement ring before glancing at Deku lovingly. He was slurping on his soda, his eyes fully immersed in the movie. Deku has a kind soul and always works hard for his goals, he puts others before him no matter what, It is one of the things she loves about him.

Deku had known Toga as a part-time waitress in his local restaurant. He usually goes there just to admire her from afar. So imagine his surprise when he met her for that blind date his friends forced him to go to. He had never been happier for peer pressure.

Even though he always felt like Toga was out of his league, they got along really well. She was always there for him and supported him whenever he needed her. He was so in love that he got the courage to propose to her last week, and to his luck she accepted.

Life has been going really well for both of them.

Suddenly he felt a warm sensation on his thigh. Toga rested one of her arms in it, before moving her fingers playfully near his zippers, he had a basic idea of what she was trying to do.

 Toga rested one of her arms in it, before moving her fingers playfully near his zippers, he had a basic idea of what she was trying to do

Toga's face was barely illuminated by the screen light, she looked red up to her ears. Her eyes were slightly unfocused and a little glazed. She seemed vaguely dazed, probably due to embarrassment.

And although her hair was messy, it didn't spoil her beauty. In fact, she even looks sexy.

But now, she is stuck staring at Deku's bulge.