𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟐: Aphrodisiac Tea PART-2 💛

[Kiyotaka POV]

This school's club adheres to a set of tight guidelines. The club's budget cannot be used as private points, and materials and facilities purchased with that money should only be utilized as an investment for the club.

Failure to do so would result in punishment and even expulsion depending on the severity of the situation.

Most crucially, only a third-year student can start a new club. Fuuka bypassed it by having Seraphine, a third-year as club president in name only. Seraphine might as well be a phantom member since Fuuka's the one who's running it. In that sense, Seraphine is a critical component in ensuring this club exists.

Right now that third year is sitting on the couch with a flustered face, while me and Fuuka observed her. On second thought it was just me, Fuuka seemed more interested in eyeing me than the drugged Seraphine.

''Why aren't you affected.'' She asked me with a disappointed face. Like a daughter whose father said he won't buy her the latest Gucci handbag.

Well, I have an unnaturally high resistance to most drugs. Though it's not full immunity, it's pretty close to that. During the white room, they had to train my immune system accordingly, albeit using unconventional methods that are probably illegal in today's climate. I don't remember the last time I had a common cold, so I'm not complaining. But talking about it would only raise more questions, so I rather avoid it.

''We can focus on that later. What do we do about her?''

Just as I said that-

"Mm... Eh? Wh- What... the!?" Seraphine's body suddenly trembled with a shiver and raised a confused voice.

And then-

"No way... N- No..."

Turning red, she mumbled, then she slumped down on the floor. And then her body started to shiver bit by bit.

"Uh, are you okay?" Saying so, I grabbed Serpahine's shoulder trying to support her. However, that seemed to make things worse.

"—Hyaahn❤!" Seraphine made a sweet outcry and also shivered her body greatly.

"What..?" I removed my hand from the sudden reaction.

"Ahh... The drug is already in full effect." Fuuka explained.

''What did you even use on her?''

'' Aphrodisiac,'' Fuuka revealed innocently.

''.....''

'' H-Hey dipshit, where the fuck did you get aphrodisiac from!?!'' Seraphine yelled while sitting on the floor.

'' Well you can sneak in a loaded gun in prison, so something like Aphrodisiac isn't really a big deal.'' Fuuka shrugged her shoulders.

''.............''

Still collapsed on the floor, Seraphine continued to breathe sweetly and heavily while turning red. I looked at her, studying her. This is the first time I have seen such a condition, so it greatly interested me.

"At this rate, Seraphine will experience heaven!'' I said.

''Indeed.''

''Y-you i-idiots! Don't, Mmh, just stand there, help me....!''

Seraphine, with a completely enchanted expression, raised a bewitching voice and bent her body back and forth. It was quite erotic, to be honest. I kinda had a hard time looking away.