𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟔: Kiryūin Senpai

[Kiyotaka POV]

After receiving my dorm key, I headed to my apartment.

Every apartment is equipped with its own bath, toilet, and kitchen, so there should be no inconveniences in my daily life. A basic set of furniture is also provided.

I calculated the time needed to gain control of the front entrance and located the emergency exits

I calculated the time needed to gain control of the front entrance and located the emergency exits. I like being ready for anything.

Opening another door further in the apartment, a prominently placed set of kitchen and household goods catches my eye.

They seem to be in good shape, and I can confirm with a glance that the room itself will be a more than adequate living environment given my needs.

My exploration continued until I reached my bedroom.

Left there by myself, I lied down on my bed while vacantly staring up at the ceiling. 

It's hard to relax inside a new lair until it's ingrained with your scent. Even so, I'll start living at this tempo every day from now on, going to school every morning, so there's no real need to rush things.

If I actively spend every day packing myself with potentially useful knowledge, someday this sort of lifestyle might come naturally to me.

The effort strikes me as a little troublesome, but as a great man once said... when it comes to your life and your women, a little bit of trouble is just about right.

______________________

Opposites attract, it's a well-known statement in romance. However, the proverb is deceptive.

 You are not drawn to someone who is the polar opposite of you. You are drawn to someone who possesses what you do not. In some respects, it's extremely poetic; essentially, you fall in love with someone who completes you, someone who is your missing piece.

What is the point of knowing this?

Well...It is easier to seduce someone who is unhappy with their life; someone who is pleased with their life cannot be seduced since they don't desire what others possess and are content with what they have.

It's been a week since I came here, so far nothing productive happened. Maybe it's my fault since I chose to take a more passive approach, for now, silently observing everyone around me.

On the first day, a bunch of the boys did gather around me after that 'sensei incident' but left one by one when they realized I have a ....uh... 'boring' personality.

Kinda sad if you think about it, but it doesn't really bother me. The fewer people around me the better. I like working covertly.

There was that one-time Kushida came to me asking for my contact information, but I didn't regard it as anything special. She did the same for everyone in the class and even went beyond our class. Unlike me, her enthusiasm for making friends is rather admirable.