𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟔: Late night BJ and meeting Hiyori 💘

[Kiyotaka POV]

Since it was getting pretty late I told Fuuka to go home.

She nodded and I noticed that Fuuka was watching me with doe eyes. There was a strange tension in the air as the two of us walked past rows of doors until we arrived in front of the entrance door. I unlocked it, and then let Fuuka walk outside.

"Well, bye," I said. "Hopefully I don't meet you tommor-"

"Mmn, mwah... *slurp*... Mmmm!"

Fuuka was on me before I could say another word. Her lips pressed tightly against mine, and she mashed her body and breasts into my chest as though I was her long-lost lover. I was surprised, but I found my cock caught up to the situation much more quickly than my mind.

She managed to kick the door shut before Fuuka began kissing my neck and rubbing her arms up my back

She managed to kick the door shut before Fuuka began kissing my neck and rubbing her arms up my back. I could smell her perfume, and her natural pheromones, and something about the combination was absolutely intoxicating.

"Mmn,mwah! *slurp* *lick*! Mmn...'' 

The two of us fell back onto my room bed in a tangle. Fuuka kicked off her shoes and pulled my shirt up and over my head. I ran my hands across her back, feeling for the clasp of her bra, and enjoying the sensation of her soft warm body pressed against mine.

"I think you deserve a reward," whispered Fuuka "And I'm your reward, Ayanokouji."

She pulled the tank top she was wearing up and over her head, and then unhooked the clasp that I'd been fumbling with. Her breasts were nicely sized, with delicious-looking pink nipples dotting the centers.

I leaned forward and kissed her, and felt Fuuka's lips kiss me back with aggressive eagerness. She leaned back on the bed and wiggled out of her jeans, a sight that was admittedly incredibly erotic for me to watch. I pulled my own jeans off, feeling my cock throb in anticipation of what was to come, and then pushed forward onto her.

"Ayanokouji, fuck me!" cried Fuuka. "Do it, fuck me!"

I always imagined my first time would be with a girl who's refined but noble, you know the type that says 'please be gentle' with moist eyes before I put it in, but Fuuka was acting like a possessed woman, horny and hungry for cock. I pulled off my boxers and immediately felt one of her hands wrap around my shaft, sending a hot wave of pleasure through my crotch.

"Jeez calm down. Did you catch the mad cow disease or something," I complained. 

Fuuka didn't seem like she was listening. She had a fierce, enflamed look in her eyes, one that was more captivating than the moon outside. Fuuka licked her lips, and then pushed me down on the bed, bringing her mouth down to my member in a teasingly slow movement.