𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟏: Aphrodisiac Tea PART-1

[A/N New year New profile pic]

[Kiyotaka POV]

"Oh, You're finally here. Goodmorning Ayanakouji."

Just as I opened my front door, I found Fuuka leaning against the side, giving the impression that she's been waiting for me. This woman has too much free time in her hands.

''I like to arrive at school 30 mins before class starts, so I don't have to worry about being late. However, seeing you first thing in the morning is enough to make me go back to bed.''

"Heh, you and that sharp tongue of yours." Fuuka smiled, completely ignoring what I just said.

"Alright, so with introductions out of the way, let's get to the main topic." She announced.

"Whatever..." I replied in a bored tone, only God knows what Fuuka wants today.

"Oh, by the way, I'm not actually sure how to spell your name. Mind writing it right here for me?"

She asked out of the blue while handing me a pen and paper. She seems rather prepared for something like this.

"Uuuh... What's this about?" I arched my eyebrow.

"Oh, nothing important. And while you're at it, write your full name. As hard as you can."

"Tch..You're so demanding..."

I sighed and did what she asked. The fastest way to get rid of Fuuka is to just go with the flow with her. I mean what's the worst she could do with my signature. sign me up for sperm donation?

"... Let's see here... There, that good?" I returned the pen and paper with my full name on it.

"Mhm, Nice!..."

Fuuka nods as she tosses the paper away. Revealing another sheet underneath... 

''Wait, carbon paper?"

"Yeah, alright, nice and clear."

Fuuka finishes copying the name onto the carbon paper and smiles with satisfaction.

"Wait, what criminal thing are you planning to do?!"

"Oh, this? I was thinking of starting a club."

''............''

"Why did you write my name in for club member?!"

"I thought it'd be more fun than running it myself."

"What's an 'Intellectual Culture Research Group' anyway? I've never heard of such a thing."

"Hmmm, I'm not really sure either, I just came up with it on a whim...?" Fuuka pressed her forefinger to her cheeks and was deep in thought.

"...You haven't even figured that out?"

"It's okay, 'Intellectual Culture' could involve anything." Fuuka finally answered.

"Video games are made using intellect applied for the purposes of entertainment, so we could even research those. Or manga, which applies ancient knowledge of art and writing."

What is she babbling about?

"Anyway... This sounds like a club where we'd just be screwing around doing whatever." I retorted.