𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟓: Class introduction

Kiyotaka POV

"Everyone, can you guys listen to me for a bit?"

A student with a young man's demeanor raised his hand and talked.

"Starting from today, we will be in the same class for the next three years. So, it would be great if all of us could introduce ourselves and become friends. So what do you think?"

Oh... he said something amazing. I can use this to learn everyone's name and face.

"I agree! After all, we don't know each other names, let alone anything about each other."

Following the first person's agreement, the previously hesitant students declared their support.

"My name is Hirata Yousuke. Because I was often called by my first name, Yousuke, in middle school, feel free to use my first name. Although I like all sports, I like soccer in particular, and also plan to play soccer at this school. Please take care of me."

Hirata huh

Hirata huh.... he seems like the type everyone likes. You know that one guy in every class who almost all the girls have a crush on.

Guess we got a harem King in our class.

He would probably go out with the cutest girl in the class. That's usually how things end up.

"Well, if that was satisfactory... then, can we start self-introductions from the beginning?"

And so the introductions continues.

"I'm Yamauchi Haruki. In elementary school, I played table tennis at the national level, then was the baseball club's ace in middle school—I had uniform number 4. But since I got an injury during Inter-High recently, so I am currently in rehab. Nice to meet ya."

I wonder if his ass is jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of his mouth?

"Then I'm next, right?"

A cheerful girl spoke out, the same one who was on the bus with me.

"My name is Kushida Kikyou, and since none of my friends from middle school came to this school, I want to get to know everyone and become friends!"

Most students finished their greetings after a few words, but Kushida continued to talk.

"First of all, I want to become friends with everyone here. After all of you are done with your introductions, please exchange contact information with me!