𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟕: 'Fuuka senpai' The world's worst wingman

[Ayanokouji POV]

I was in one of the school's Starbacks cafe, conversing with a random girl who piqued my curiosity. She was a third-year student, and I even got coffee for both of us. She could be seen showing interest in what I was saying and even laughing at the jokes I cracked. Her cute smile was a breath of fresh air.

 It was only now, that the conversation took a rather unusual turn. 

''Sooo....let me get this straight, you are telling me that if I rub your ah...thing.'' She pointed at my crotch while talking. '' A genie is going to come out?''

''Only if you rub it hard enough'' I said with a wink.

''...........''

I left the cafe, enjoying the cool air outside, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned around, I found the energetic Kiryuin senpai grinning at me.

''Sooooo how did it go?~~''  she asked, her voice like a siren.

''What do you think?'' I pointed at my face which was now dripping with coffee. 

'' Meh..I expected much worse, that's a win in my book.'' 

''Fuck off Fukka.'' I started walking in the direction of my dorms.

''Hey now, is that the way you talk to your lovable senpai?'' She placed an arm over my shoulder pulling me close like we were two long-time childhood friends. ''Now let's move to the next target.''

''grrr.....''

---------------------------------------------

[2 HOURS AGO]

I was tapping my fingers on the table looking bored. Our table was at the very end corner of the cafe, where no one usually sits, giving it a sort of confidential vibe. Facing Fukka who was in front of me, I couldn't help but sigh. She was going through her 5th plate of vanilla pastry, while I took a sip of my normal water. 

Where do all those calories even go? I lowered my eyes from her face to her big boobs. Never mind I think I just found my answer.

''You sure you don't wanna eat anything,'' Fukka asked with a mouth full of pastry. ''Like I said it's my treat.''

''I will pass. Can you just say what you want  Kiryuin senpai, so I can go home?'' I replied in an annoyed tone.

''Call me Fukka, and lose the senpai.''

So she wants me to use a more informal tone with her. I have no issues with that. But....it doesn't really answer why she called me here.

Fukka stood up and sat down next to me, our shoulders touching. She drew me close by wrapping one of her hands around my neck. Even through her clothes, I could feel her body heat. And she smelled so good I couldn't believe it.

She pointed in front of her, at all the students sitting with their friends, and ordering food and drinks.

'' Ayanokouji, what do you see?''

''Uh....customers?'' I asked a bit confused. Where is she going with this?

However, there is one pattern that I noticed. All of the customers are female. I haven't seen a single male yet, and I'm probably the only one here. I had no idea the girls had such a strong monopolization over this cafe.