𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐𝟑: Hiyori's maidenhood Part-3💘

[Kiyotaka POV]

"Well," I stopped myself before I scared her too much.

"I'm gonna lie down. What do you think happens after that?"I tossed my shirt aside, as I worked in unbuckling my belt. Hiyori's eyes grew as wide as saucers, seeing a cock for the first time.

"Is that what I think it is?"

My head crashed into the mattress as I got comfortable. "You tell me."

Does she even know which hole it goes into? Hiyori stood up, her throat pulsing with a gulp. If it weren't so sad to see, it'd have been cute. 

"So that's a penis..." I wiped my face with my hand, if I wasn't well versed in keeping my emotions in check I probably would've had a hard time holding my laughter.

"Yeah, what's the next step?" I asked the silver-haired virgin beside me.

Hiyori stared at my soldier standing at full attention. You could almost see the gears turning in her head. "That," she pointed, "goes inside me?"

"Bingo," I said, "You are on the right path."

I waited for her next move. A bead of sweat forms on her chest, flowing right between her breasts. "That...? Where does it go?"

"You tell me. Don't you already know the answer? You did read the book Fuuka gave you, right?"

"Uhmm, I think so." Despite her admirable intelligence, she sounded like an airhead for once. "C-Can it even fit in me?''

''Only one way to find out.''

I looked at the wall behind me, before stretching my arms. I could tell she was breathing hard, not sure what to do. I guess it was a moment of mercy, but I'd had enough.

"Listen," I propped myself up on my elbows, "sit in my lap."

Hiyori had no problem with the order, but hell if her face didn't clue me into all that confusion going on between her ears. Her knees landed around my thighs, the heat from her honeypot emanating against my shaft.

I put my hands on her shoulders and hoped she'd know the drill. Of course, she didn't. 

"Hiyori, honey, listen." I talked to her in a sarcastic tone as I pushed every strand of hair away from her face and rubbed the back of my hand against her cheek. "This," I motioned down with my head, "goes between your legs."

She lowered her hips closer to mine, the distance so short I could have thrust right inside if I wanted to. "Are you sure this isn't wrong?"

"Does it feel wrong?"

"I don't know."Her slit pressed against my shaft, her love juice already causing a wet sensation to my skin. Fucking thrust into her already. I talked myself out of it. 

"Fair warning, it'll hurt at first." Hiyori took my cock between two of her fingers, directing it right toward home. My head pressed against her hymen, begging to be unleashed and tear through it.

She bent her head down, our noses almost touching. "Kiyotaka, I'm scared."

I had to look away from her round moist eyes. I swear this girl could probably usher in an era of world peace with that level of cuteness.

My hands gripped the top of her hip bones, guiding her down until I felt the final wall of her virginity press against me. "It's alright. Take your time."

The pressure against my tip got stronger. I felt the snap as Hiyori's eyebrows shot upward. I fought against the instinct to rush all the way inside, knowing she wouldn't be able to handle it without going at her own pace.