𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟗: 'Fuuka' The first woman to ride the T-rex 💘

[Kiyotaka POV]

''As your reward, I'm going to take your virginity!''

This day just took quite a crazy turn.

I just stood there in silence.

"What's wrong? Don't you always talk about seducing girls, and now that one is throwing herself at you, you don't act. You certainly are a strange man."

I scanned her up and down again. I look at her slender and delicate arm, her lovely legs, her curvy waist, her voluptuous breasts...

She is absolutely divine, both her face and her body. Any guy would feel lucky to have her, that's for sure.

If only I could Thanos snap her annoying parts.

"First of all, why me? Surely you'd rather be with someone other than a side character like me?"

"You're not as lowly as you make others think you are. Your sincere attitude... it touched my heart. None has ever treated me with such tenderness - as a woman - as you have."

Tenderness huh... What a stupid joke. Every interaction I had with Fuuka is me being mean or semi- sarcastic to her.

"Hehe. Don't worry I understand, Ayanokouji. You have no experience with women yet, do you? Hehe. Fear not. I shall happily be the one to claim your virginity.''

Having figured me out, Fuuka gives me an alluring glance and leans towards me. We're very close to each other - her sweet scent fills my nostrils.

"Are you high?..." I asked with genuine concern.

"Hmph, how rude. Do you mean to imply that you wouldn't want to do it with me?"

She seizes my shoulders and brings her face right in front of mine. Her words echo in my brain, almost as if she had cast some sort of spell on me.

How annoying.

Wait maybe I've been looking at this the wrong way all this time. Fuuka seems obsessed with me simply cause I'm not interested in her. So what will happen when I do show an interest in her? What happens if I don't refuse her advances?

She might finally leave me alone.

Like the guy who spent all his pocket money on the newest iPhone, only to forget about it when a new one comes out.

This might actually work.

"Fuuka it seems you convinced me. My body is temporarily yours, please be gentle." I said in my usual monotone voice.

"Hehehe. If that's the case, I'll be taking your virginity right now. So be a good boy and behave, got it?"

"Hey, you can't just decide such things on a whim, Kiryuin!" Sera retorted.

''On a whim? Bitch I've been waiting an entire month for this!''

''I don't give a shit. Besides, are you even the right person for the job? I mean you are a virgin, aren't you?''

"Hehehe. It's only natural that I would learn about the art of lovemaking and enticing men, isn't it? I'm actually surprised you're clueless about it, considering you're a woman."

Fuuka crosses her arms with a proud look on her face. Apparently, she's some kind of sex expert despite being a virgin herself.

"... Never done it myself, though..." Fuuka mumbled under her breath.