𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐𝟏: Hiyori's maidenhood Part-1

[A/N The following chapter is pretty big, and hence been divided into 3 parts]

-

-

[Kiyotaka POV]

After doing the deed with Fuuka, I was casually strolling through the sidewalk, heading to my dorm. It was already pretty late and the moon was in full view.

Just as I reached my door, it slightly opened-

Someone grabs my arm and pulls me in before I have a chance to resist. The world around me passes by in a blur.

I'm unable to piece together what's going on, but I think I noticed Bluish white hair out of the corner of my eye.

"Hiyori... what's up?"

Seems it was none other than Hiyori indeed. She locks my front door before looking at me, her eyes were teary.

"I got tired of waiting, Kiyo."

Kiyo huh? Apparently, she made a personal nickname for me. Not sure how I feel about that.

Wait now is not the time for that.

''How did you even know I live here? More importantly, how did you even get in?''

''Huh? I thought you knew?''

''Knew what exactly?'' I narrowed my eyes.

''Well, Sera senpai told me your living quarters coordinates and gave me a spare key to your apartment. Apparently, it's our backup club room.''

''Is it now?''

Guess me and Fuuka need to have a long talk about my privacy.

Hiyori starts to eye me; she's clad in an air of mysteriousness. Her face brims with interest as she puffs out her chest and displays an air of solemnity about her.

"What did... uhm... What in the world did you do with Kiryuin senpai?"

Hiyori hesitantly poses a question. I can tell she feels embarrassed, but her demeanor is no less imposing for it.

''After Sera senpai left, I got curious so I went back to the club room. But I kept hearing a bunch of animalistic noises! That really surprised me! Unless... don't tell me the club is also used for taming wolves.''

''Taming wolves? I guess that's one way to look at it.''

''I got scared and made my way to your dorms. So I could hear the truth from your mouth. But you ended up being super late.''

She actually looks like she has no idea what 'having babies' is all about. I'd understand why would she be embarrassed about asking me about that though, seeing that it would make the grandiose air about her crumble away.

"I-If it's something I can't know about, then you don't have to force yourself to tell me."

Watching her well-mannered behavior, I simply sighed. If the truth is what she wants to know then the truth is what she will get.

"U-Uhm, well, you see, we kinda got close to each other, then we did a little bit of this, and a little bit of THAT, and then, oh man, we totally..."

I ended up whispering the whole thing in Hiyori's ear.

Her expression froze when I started talking about how we got naked, as I recounted my recent adventure with Fuuka her face turned redder and redder, culminating in the meltdown she is currently experiencing.

"Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-You! H-How could you... do such an improper thing... with her?! You should be ashamed for performing such an ungraceful act!"

"Ah... I'm sorry I guess.''