💕

Hey all! Here's the first part. Don't forget to comment to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading!

"Dimaag naam ki cheez hai? Bhul gaya hai kya iss aalsi ladki ke sone ke kaarnaamo ko. Teri choohe jaisi awaaz se aur uthengi ye madam." Azhar whisper yelled at his twin.

The twin brothers were hanging beside their Eshal Aapi's bed who was sleeping without any care of the world.
She basically loses all connection with the world when she is sleeping. And that's why a sleepy Eshal is scary because she can scratch anyone's face without even realizing.
And that's why no cousin or sibling of hers like to sleep beside her on the same bed.

"Haan toh gala phaadh ke chilla du kya? N for Napoleon ko sunayi de gaya na tou meri shaamat aa jani hai." Ayaan shot back at his twin as the both scratched their heads looking like a pair of monkeys.

"Ekto ye Napoleon peecha kab chhodega." Azhar muttered stomping his feet like a child, followed by his twin.

"Jab ek pyaari si bhabijaan aa jayengi hamare ghar." Ayaan grinned.
As the mere thought of Napoleon's wife in this house coming who would make him come on his tracks and handle how they've been dreaming felt amazing.

The door to the sleeping Eshal's room creaked open and then stepped in the little brat of the house, the youngest child of this family. Raniya.

"Twins bhaijaan, hum aapko kitni der se dhundh rahe the." She pouted walking towards them.

Eshal slightly did movements due to the unwanted sounds in her room making Azhar and Ayaan curse mentally because today they had the mission to wake their Eshal Aapi as per the bet they made with Rayan and Ehan.
Rayan and Ehan were confident enough that she won't wake up till her mother, Nadila slaps her like daily morning or that Napoleon's voice would boom in the whole house.
But, Azhar and Ayaan weren't the ones to back out. The one thing that they were confident about was that they knew their Eshal Aapi the best and they will only wake her up daily from now, doesn't matter how and what measures they would take.

"Kya hai chutki? Tujhe dikh nahi raha hum kitna zaroori kaam kar rahe hai." Azhar fake glared at Raniya who turned towards Ayaan with a pouty and sad look.

Ayaan was well protective towards her or that Rayan has given him the responsibility to take care of his little sister whenever he is not around.
He loved to be a protective elder brother.

"Meri gudiya ko kuch bhi kaha tou mujhse bura koi ni hoga." Ayaan said, engulfing Raniya in a hug who grinned.
And then she scrunched her nose as soon as the smell reached her nose.

"Aap dono aaj bhi nahi nahaye na? Kya bhaijaan! Ek hafta hone wala hai ki aap dono ka paani se milan nahi hua hai. Saara paani aap dono hi bachayenge kya." Raniya said with a disgusted look.

"Mujhe laga hi tha maine teri side lekar galti kar di. Aakhir twin toh twin hi hota hai." Ayaan shook his head, now hugging Azhar as he wiped his fake tears.

In between they witnessed Eshal sitting up on the bed with a jolt only to lay back down with a thud this time on another side.
The three released a breath as they were almost prepared to get some tight slaps and scratches from their Aapi.

"Chal chutki, zara ek bucket paani lekar aa." Azhar said, patting Raniya's head as if he was so elder to her.
This man loved to rule over the brat of this house because it just gave him a sense of power.
And that was because Raniya was the only child or cousin of his on whom he could rule like he says as a caring elder brother.
The reality was anything but that because of which he always gets good punches and slaps from Rayan.