Please shower this with your votes and comments! Don't disappoint me like the last time.

Ayesha....

______________________

"Ayat Aapi, aap aaram se idhar baithe. Hum jaate hai, Rafay Bhaijaan aate hi honge." Inaya told Ayat who was fiddling with her fingers sitting on Rafay's bed.

"Han Ayat. Ghabrao mat. Rafay Bhaijaan tou apne hi hai." Isla patted Ayat's head comfortingly.

"Sahi kaha. Agar aapko koi bhi pareshaani di tou me dishoom dishoom karke unko maar dungi." Inaya intervened actioning with her hands.

Ayat couldn't help but to giggle at Inaya's antics and Isla and Inaya breathed in relief.
Ayat had been crying too much over the rukhsati and Rafay felt too awkward to console her in everyone's presence.
Moreover he wasn't sure if Ayat would be comfortable with him doing this.

"Ab hum jaate hai. Kuch bhi chahiye ho tou we are one call away." Isla smiled patting Ayat's shoulder.

"Call Aapi only. Me tou sone ja rahi hu." Inaya reasoned with a proud look.

"Badmaash." Isla slapped Inaya's shoulder making her grin.

Soon Isla and Inaya left leaving Ayat alone who looked at the bedroom with keen eyes.
It was kept so neat and clean and felt it was just like his taste.

She heard the door to the bedroom open and the nervousness that had went away came back.
She felt like sweating her guts out.

She felt the bed dip beside her that meant Rafay had taken his spot there.

"Ayat...ijazat hai?" He softly asked.

Not understanding what he was meaning to say, Ayat nodded her head instantly and next second the veil on her head was lifted and she was finally eye to eye with Rafay.

"Bohot khubsurat lag rahi thi aaj." He complimented and a red hue appeared on her cheeks.

"Shukriya." She mumbled looking down.

"Ye tumhari muh dikhayi. I hope tumhe pasand aaye." He said forwarding a small box.

Ayat opened it with her dainty fingers and her eyes fell upon the most beautiful ring she had ever seen.
It was just exquisite.

"Ye tou bohot sundar hai. Thank you." Ayat smiled and then continued taking out the ring "Pehna bhi de ab."

Rafay nodded passing her a smile and made her wear the ring that sit absolutely perfect with her.

Rafay held her hand which he had just made her wear the ring and kissed the back of it, his beard prickling against her soft skin that made her shudder.

Ayat was sure Rafay could see her goosebumps.

He pulled her closer from the waist such that his breath was fanning against her face.
One by one he removed every piece of jewellery she was wearing.

He even bought the makeup remover pads from the vanity and cleaned it himso softly.
Ayat was in daze as she couldn't believe he was the same man who had been nothing but strict over his sisters and cousins too.

"Ayat...we can stop here. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable on first night itself." He said in a soft tone when their lips were almost touching each other's.

Ayat was in deep thoughts and she didn't reply to him.
Rafay thought he had gotten his answers and was about to detach himself from her when a melodic voice stopped him.

"No. I want this."
Rafay passed her a smile.

"Are you sure Ayat? There's no such rule we should take it further today only."
Ayat was in awe of her husband seeing how big of a gentleman he is.
Currently she felt like the luckiest girl in the planet.