💕 Epilogue

Make sure to shower the Epilogue with comments and love. You will make me the happiest!

Ayesha <3

___________________

"Rayaan Bhaijaan aa gaye. Lights off kar do." Azhar's voice yelled and Raniya instantly switched off the lights making it appear absolutely darkness.

Today it was Rayaan's 34th birthday and he was no idea that he was getting a massive birthday party from his family though specially organized by his wife of 7 years.

"Arrey mere side me mat khade ho aap. Fir nahi nahaye na." Raniya muttered to Ayaan scrunching her nose.

"Ek kha jayegi mere haath se. Bhul gayi hai me abhi bhi tera bada bhai hu." Ayaan said puffing his chest.

"Aur tum shayad bhul gaye ho ki me tumhara bada bhai hu." Ehan growled at Ayaan passing him a hard glared.

"B...Bhaijaan, m...mazaak nahi samajhte aap." Ayaan nervously chuckled scratching the back of his head.

"Samjhau me abhi?" Ehan gave him a pointed stare.
"Tu hi sambhaal inhe." Muttering this, Ayaan pushed Raniya towards Ehan running away from them to hide in a different spot.

"Maine pehli bhi kayi baar kaha hai aur aaj bhi keh deti hu. Mere masle me na bola karein. I can take care of myself." A 23 year old Raniya said scoffing a little.

"Haan. Bohot acche se pata hai how much you can take care of yourself." The 30 year old Ehan muttered back.

"Tou aapne samajh kya rakha hai mujhe? I am Raniya Ajmal Ali." Raniya said proudly, picking her collar dramatically.

"Well you're forgetting that you're soon to be Raniya Ehan Ali." Smirking this at Raniya, Ehan too left her alone who glanced at his retreating figure for a moment than screamed due to irritation.

Yes, she was not so looking forward to marry him since he was no less than a enemy.
For her, he was a Paani Wala Aadmi.

"Raniya?" A worried Rayaan asked hearing his sister scream as he entered.
The darkness increased his confusion and he could only take this as another one of the times when Azhar and Ayaan must've done something to her.

"Azhar? Ayaan?" He shouted but got no response.

"Pari..."

Before he could complete, others had shouted as the lights were switched on again.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAYAAN BHAIJAAN!!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAYAAN!!"

Rayaan's eyes widened due to the sudden attack but as he took in the surroundings a smile formed on his face.
The lounge was beautifully decorated with his favourite navy blue color balloons and items.
Everyone was dressed in navy blue.

And Pariwash was specially dressed in a tshirt with a print, 'Wife of the most amazing person in this universe'.
This had made him wink at her which no one noticed.
But Pariwash was a blushing mess.

She was still shy when it was the matter of him.

"Thank you everyone." Rayaan could only respond with this.

The others laughed knowingly that it was enough Rayaan spoke and thanked them because he was the biggest introvert of this family.

"Chaliye cake cut karein bhaijaan. Azlaan aapke cake ko jabse ghure ja raha hai." Eshal laughed looking at her 5 year old son in Haider's arms.

Azlaan Haider Ali was the carbon copy of his father. With the same features as him everyone could tell he was Haider Ali's son. And on top of that his behaviour was way similar to Haider.
A permanent glare would be resting on his face whenever he looked at anyone except his Ammi.