Here's the first part for you all. Make sure to shower it with votes and comment because it'll make my day .

Ayesha <3

________________

"Phupho aane wali hai!! Sherry ke bacche, jaldi neeche aa. Kaha ghum ho gaya hai?"
Inaya's yell boomed in the Zaidi mansion as she called out for Shehryar.

"Ekto ye apni ghisi piti awaaz se mera naam mat chillaya kar. Kuch ajeeb sa ho jata hai andar." Shehryar shook his head cringing a little.

"Kya kaha? Ghisi piti awaaz?" Inaya gasped covering her mouth with her hands.

Inaya was dramatic. Actually too dramatic.
And the whole house knew that very well by now.
But since she was the princess of the house, no one dared to say a word against her.

Inaya who saw Shahzain passing them with his stoic look, dressed in his formals since it was time for him to go to office called him out.

"Zain bhaijaan!"
She yelled his name making him stop in his tracks.

Shahzain Mir Zaidi sighed in response.
He was punctual. Even the word punctual wasn't right because he does his things at the right time. Exact right time.
And Inaya calling him out only meant it would take another 30 minutes because she never leaves him before that.

At 30 years of age, he has made a significant name in the business world with his wits.
Known as the youngest billionaire of the country, he was also known to be one of the most handsome man.

He was one of a kind, who no person could easily understand.
Blessed with good looks that run in this family, he is also the most hardworking making him the CEO of Zaidi Industries, where he handled all work related to their construction and infrastructure companies.

"Kya hua?" He asked calmly in his deep voice.

"Bohot kuch hua." Inaya pouted coming in front of him, running all the way.
"Bataogi ab?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Haan." She nodded like a child "Sherry ne kaha meri ghisi piti awaaz hai. Aap hi batayein, kuch aisa hai kya? Itni pyaari, sureeli si tou awaaz hai meri." Inaya rambled giving him innocent looks all the while.

"Kyu kaha tumne aisa Shehryar? Kyu karte ho pareshaan isse?" Shahzain asked Shehryar with a hard look.
Shahzain was the most serious cousin out of everyone. Him being the eldest had made him like this as all cousins in a way would be dependent on him.

"B...Bhai aapko pata hai Inaya baat ka batangad bana deti hai. Aisa kuch tou kiya bhi nahi maine." Shehryar frowned, giving a warning glare to Inaya in between.

"Hawww. Kab banaya maine batangad? Ab kuch bhi mat bol." Inaya shook her head.

"Aur tum kuch bhi na bol kar usko bhai bulao. Bhul gayi ho bada hai vo tumse?" Shahzain glared at Inaya this time who stubbornly shook her head.

"Bachpan se tou aaj tak bulaya nahi, ab kya bulayegi." Shehryar muttered and Inaya elbowed him in return.

Shehryar and Inaya had been bestfriends since the day she was born.
Inaya was a crybaby. But when Shehryar would come and play with her as a toddler, she would stop crying.
And when both of them eventually grew up, the fights between them increased but they were inseparable.

These were the only two who would stay together at any point of time.
The height of their friendship was that neither of them had another friend except each other as they believed they were enough for each other.

But with them staying together all the time, it was with fights and beatings too.

"Inaya." Another loud voice boomed and Inaya's eyes went wide in an instant as she gulped.