💕

Don't forget to vote and comment <3

"Dukh bhare din beete re bhaiya
Ab sukh aayo re, Dukh bhare din beete re bhaiya
Ab sukh aayo re.........." Eshal was singing in a high note, her voice booming in the haveli as she entered while dancing without any care of the world.

"Dramebaaz tou aise banti hai man karta hai JCB chadha du iske shareer pe." Ehan said shaking his head in distaste.
The whole Ali family was sitting in the lounge except Haider and Rayan. Even their Adeela phupho looked at her with a wide smile gesturing to come her.

"Phuphoooo! Qasam se Madhuri Dixit lag rahi ho." Eshal winked at Adeela who kissed her forehead affectionately and then looked at Eshal with a look that meant, 'you liar'.

"Kis angle se tujhe Madhuri lag rahi hu me? Bas chedhna aata hai. Budhi ho gayi teri phupho." Adeela slapped the back of her head who whined.

"Hume khushi hui jaankar ki aapko asliyat ka ahsaas hai." Eshal grinned at her who this time gave her a astonished look.

"Ye ladki kabhi nahi sudhregi." And Adeela could only shake her head at the end.
Her eyes moved towards other family members. Aa always, Ehan was talking with Zain as if the two were so mature that they couldn't indulge with the remaining ones.
And that's why Azhar and Ayaan were talking so shyly yet happily with another pair of twins Pariwash and Haya, a pair of innocent girls with beauty and brain at the same time.

"Aur aapis? Hamari bhi yaad aa gayi aapko? Hume toh laga apne hone wali shohar ke aage aap hum bhole bhaale cousins ko bhul gayi hai." Esha said, bumping her shoulders with the twins while blinking her eyes innocently.

"Kal hi tou phone par 2 ghante tak tune apni baatein sunayi thi." Pariwash exclaimed while Haya blushed at the name of her future husband.
And Pariwash seemed as if she avoided the topic of her to be husband and tried to indulge everyone in some other as well.
But she was glad that no one noticed as everyone kept on talking.

"Tou? 2 ghante me kya hota hai? Chaliye ye batayiye aap doni ka nikaah kis tareekh ko hai?" Eshal excitedly asked.
Because the mere thought of the functions was enough to lit up excitement in her innocent heart.
She was someone who doesn't leave a chance to enjoy a moment to the fullest. And for that, she even has her partners, Azhar and Ayaan.

"Chalo acchi kiya yaad dilakar. Pari aur Haya ke nikaah ki tareekh 3 mahine baad ki nikli hai. Haya ka shohar, Zaroon tou tayyar hai lekin bas Pari ke shohar, Imad ko 2 mahine baad ki chutti mili hai. Aur aap log tou jaante hi hai ki hum dono ka nikaah ek saath karna chahte hai." Adeela said looking at her two daughters with a smile while Haya nodded back with a shy smile.

Pariwash and Haya were all set to marry Imad and Zaroon respectively, the wedding that was decided a month back since Haya had more interest in getting married while Pariwash wanted to do internship that her to be husband had promised he would make her do in US where he resided.
Since there was no such reason to deny everything was well settled and in a few months they would also be married with Haya flying off to Kuwait while Pariwash will go to USA.

"Ehan bhaijaan, aaj tou kam se kam treat par le chalein." Eshal whined looking at her brother who shrugged.

"Theek hai moto. Me Rayan bhaijaan se baat karta hu. Aaj hum sab cousins saath chalenge." Ehan finally nodded making Esha squeal as she hugged Pariwash and Haya who huffed at her over excited form.

"Psssttt...Napoleon ko khabar mat lagne dena." Azhar whispered to his Eshal Aapi's ear who nodded back with wide eyes.

"Bhaijaan, sirf Rayan bhai ko hi karna. Aur unse kehna bas apna dekhein." Eshal said smiling innocently.
Ehan knew what it was about. It wasn't like he didn't go well with Haider but according to each of them he was too uptight and strict for an occasion like this.
Also they believed he won't let them enjoy as well where they knew the reality.
Haider Ali was the only one with whom they could fill their tummies to the brink and even have some icecream as well!
But they won't destroy their peaceful outing just for an icecream.