💖

Don't forget to vote and comment to show your support!

Ayesha <3

____________________

A confused Maysa was walking in the big and lavish office with a frown as she wasn't able to understand where to go.
Her hand was holding a tiffin box because her sister had made special biryani for Aliyaar.

Ruhbal herself couldn't come because she had to take Arhaan to the doctor and Maysa volunteered for this.

But now she was thinking that she had made the biggest mistake.
The office would be big she knew. But she didn't know that the Shah's were this flourished in their business because this office was massive. It looked never-ending.

She felt like out of place.
Everyone was dressed in professional wear, suits, pants, pencil skirts, high heels but here she was wearing an oversized hoodie, a jeans and sneakers.
She preferred comfort above anything.

Finally not able to understand where she was supposed to go, she walked towards the reception where there were almost 3 receptionist each one of them busy.

"Suniye..." Maysa spoke politely.

The others looked at her as if she came at the wrong place. Their faces carried disgust.
Maysa didn't know her being polite would result to this.
But she wasn't someone who would back down.

"Excuse me? Can you please let me know where Mr. Aliyaar Shah's office is? I am his sister in-law and he knows I'll be coming. Not to forget, it's quite urgent."
At Maysa's fluent English and with the confidence she was speaking, everyone's mouth was hanging open.

"Sure ma'am. Sir had informed me about your arrival. You can take the elevator to the 10th floor. It's where his cabin is." The receptionist spoke back in a professional tone.

"Thank you." Maysa smiled at her.

She walked to the elevator were others were also waiting for the lift. She entered as the door opened and clicked on the 10th floor as everyone was clicking on something below that.

Soon everyone stopped on their needed floor leaving only Maysa who had to go up till the 10th floor.
The doors finally opened and she stepped out of the elevator looking at her surroundings.

The whole office was lavish.
Maysa gulped seeing everything.
No matter how rich the Shah's were they were very down to earth and felt like they were her family only.

She walked ahead not knowing where to go now. There were lot of cabins and she still didn't find one with the name Aliyaar Shah.

She gulped loudly as she read the name Asfandyar Shah on a big cabin with a heavy door to it.
She once thought of going inside to ask him where Aliyaar's office is but then she remembered what that scary man might do to her.

Maysa shook her head and walked away to look at the others.
She was busy searching when she finally noticed someone on the floor.

She gave him a polite smile approaching him while he had a creepy one which she couldn't understand so she ignored.

"Ye itni haseen ladki idhar kya kar rahi hain?" The man asked with a creepy smile trying to appear masculine.

He was good 5'10 in height, a middle aged man around 35 or more and a belly like uncles.
He was half bald, the only hair were around his scalp in small amount.

"Jee?" Maysa was confused.

"Maine pucha aap jaisi haseen ladki ka yaha kaise aana hua?" He asked trying to make his voice husky.