💖

First of all I want to thank myyyraaa_ for making such a beautiful edit for me. You're a great person Myra and again thank you so much this. I loved it.

Also, I will post Qurbat's Epilogue whenever I will write it

Also, I will post Qurbat's Epilogue whenever I will write it. It's hard to write not going to lie. So till then enjoy Nazakat and don't miss out to vote and comment.

_______________________

Tears flew out of her eyes as she looked outside the window of the car which was moving in a fast speed towards the location where no one would want to go.

Finally after a heart wrenching drive, the car stopped in front of a hospital. City Hospital.

She ran out of the car opening the door of her wide not waiting for the 3 other people with her.
She was dying to meet her because she knew how bad of a state she must be in.

The three other people looked at her with pity not stopping her amd themselves came out of the car.
She was out of their sight under seconds because how fast she ran inside.

She was Ruhbal.

Ruhbal's eyes were searching for the one person she knew would be crying her guts out and for sure in a bad state.

And then when she reached outside the OT, she saw a small figure sitting on the waiting chairs sobbing loudly, her small body shaking due to the force.

"Maysa....meri jaan...." Ruhbal whispered helplessly and wrapped her hands around Maysa to control her sobs.

Maysa who recognized her sister's scent between her cries snuggled into her some more but her sobs didn't come to an end.

"A...Aapi....a..abbu ko k...kya ho gaya hai..." Maysa whispered shakingly.

Taimur Ali was a man of good heart, always with a smile and a cheerful nature. He was his two daughter's hero.
And this hero had witnessed a heart attack, a very crucial one.

The 21 year old Maysa couldn't understand what her father was going through. The amount of sweat on his forehead and how he was gasping for her.
Her innocent heart could only cry while she called her sister.

Ruhbal had immediately ordered her to call the ambulance while she will come back from anothet city that would have taken around 3 hours.

And when Maysa reached hospital with her father, he was instantly taken inside the OT leaving the innocent soul behind who had no one till now to give her the support and stop her cries.

"Meri jaan, shaant ho jao. Abbu hero hai na tumhare? Dekhna ab kaise ek hero ki tarah sabko peeche chhod denge aur sahi hokar hi bahar aayenge." Ruhbal pacified kissing Maysa's forehead.

Maysa's head was buried on Ruhbal's chest as she cried there softly.

It was harder for the two sisters to witness this because it was only their father left for them in a world like this.