💖

An early update for you all! Make sure to spam me with votes and comments.

Ayesha <3

______________________

The next morning Maysa woke up with a soft sigh as she was snuggled deep in the blanket, looking like an absolute cutie with puffed out cheeks that were red due to the natural blush.

Her eyes too were slightly puffed and her hair looked disheveled.
She looked at the wall clock to see that it wasn't too late. It was just 7 in the morning but she had been a light sleeper after her father's death.

She suddenly remembered what she did in the midnight.
Instead of turning red due to embarrassment she turned red because of shyness. She couldn't believe she got so close to Asfandyar and called him "mere asfi."

But he was hers. Only hers.
Finally someone who she could call as her own who promised to stay forever.

She searched for Asfandyar but didn't found him anywhere in the room.
Even the bathroom was empty.

The only option left was balcony and by now she was pretty sure that it was the place he is in.
Maysa walked there and again found him sitting on the single chair smoking a cigarette.

She had forever seen her father smoking and whenever she asked he replied it was the only thing that could calm him down between the web of problems of life.
Was the same case with Asfandyar?

He was simultaneously looking at some files probably working and Maysa pouted thinking what if her husband is a workaholic?

She shook her head instantly and walked over to him.
Before Asfandyar could react or greet his wife, Maysa had removed the files from his hands, kept it on the small table beside and settled herself on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and snuggling in his chest.

"Maysa..." His voice was so deep and husky that vibrations passed through her body.

"Asfi." She replied in a whisper.

"Tum theek ho na?" The amount of care behind his words had almost made her aww at him.

"Ab aapke paas aa gayi tou theek hu. Warna aap tou mujhe chhodkar aa gaye the." She complained in the last part.

"I didn't have the heart to wake you up sweetheart." He replied.

That sweetheart had made her heart flutter and she smiled against his chest.
"Tou agli baar mujhe soti soti ko apne saath le aayein? Manzoor hai?" She asked with a hopeful tone.

"Manzoor hai." He responded.

"Aapi me kaise pehnungi isse?" Maysa whined to her sister Ruhbal.

Maysa had come to a beauty salon accompanied by Ruhbal because they had to get ready for the walima today.
The nikaah was between close family only but the walima was to take place with many people being invited.

"Maysa tune khud ne choose kiya thi ye dress. Ab kya hua?" Ruhbal questioned.

This was a custom made dress that the Shah's had get this made by the top designer of the country.
Maysa looked excited for this dress the most and now she was complaining.

"Par mujhe nahi pata tha ye dress mujh se bhi bhaari niklegi. Mai kaise carry karungi." Maysa looked genuinely concerned.

"Meri jaan, Asfandyar Bhai teri madad kar denge. Tu tension mat le sirf enjoy kar. This is your day and the only thing you should be is happy." Ruhbal cupped Maysa's cheeks as she spoke this..