💕

Don't forget to vote and comment <3
I love reading those.....

Almost a month had passed since Haider and Eshal's engagement and it was only 5 days left for their nikaah.
All the while Eshal didn't leave a chance to purchase everything she could making the reason that weddings only happen once.
And the best part was the credit card that was handed to her by Haider who wanted his to be wife to be happy.

Right now they were about to go to the mall for last minute shopping as Eshal never had enough.
And it meant that she would be accompanied by every cousin, including Pariwash, Haya and Zain who had arrived here yesterday for the wedding.

"Arrey ab aa bhi jao Eshal. Raat ko pahuchne ka iraada hai kya?" Ehan groaned calling out her name.
"Bas aayi bhaijaan." She yelled back.

Everyone was already seated in two cars. As Rayaan was driving one, with him were Haya, Pariwash, Raniya and Zain.
And the other one was to be driven by Haider with Ehan, Azhar, Ayaan and lastly Eshal.

"Hum nikalte hai bhaijaan, aap Eshal ko lekar aa jayein." Rayaan said to Haider who nodded whilst looking at his watch in irritation.
When will she start to value time?

He had specially taken a leave to go to mall with her as he didn't bother much about others.
If she was going, then he just had to accompany her.

"Sorry bhaijaan, vo Ammi ke instructions ne saara time nikaal diya." Eshal said getting inside the car in back seat where Azhar and Ayaan were already sitting.

And then the twins started laughing loudly making Eshal frown while Haider glared.
"Kya aapi? Aap baar baar kyu bhul jaati hai ki ab Haider bhaijaan aapke bhaijaan nahi balki hone wale shohar hai. Ab kya ye bhi hum masoom kaliyon ko aapko yaad dilana padega?" Azhar said still laughing.

Eshal was embarrassed would be an understatement. She was full red.

"Lagta hai mere haath se khaye hue bohot time ho gaya hai. Kaho to yaadein taaza kar du." Haider sarcastically said still boring holes at their heads.

Azhar and Ayaan laughed nervously "Kya bhaijaan. Aap mazaak bhi nahi samajhte."

"Tumse zaada samajhta hu. Lagau ek ek abhi?" He glared raising his hands.
"Aapi. Inko mana karein na." Azhar and Ayaan turned towards Eshal pouting.

"Umm...na karein?" Eshal hesitantly said looking at him through her lashes.
And Haider had a hard time to control himself because all he wanted to do was hug her tightly seeing how beautiful so looked today in the pink joda.

Only 5 more days, he pacified himself.

"Chalo." He sighed starting the engine of the car and started driving.

"Ek garam chai ki pyaali ho....ek usko pilane wali ho....ek garam chai ki pyaali ho...Ahhhhhh." Azhar and Ayaan couldn't continue their song as their ears were twisted by none other than Haider.

"Hadd me raho tum dono." He glared at the two.

They had done shopping for almost 3 hours and since everyone got hungry, they went to a cafe in mall.
And Haider being the die hard lover of tea had ordered the same and Azhar and Ayaan didn't leave a chance to tease the new couple where Eshal was red as a tomato and Haider was glaring like usual.

"Sorry bhaijaan." They pouted.

"Eshal kidhar hai? Hum sab ko chalna chahiye. Mall ke band hone ka time ho raha hai." Rayaan asked as he noticed everyone was leaving and the mall was almost empty.