💫

A chapter full of drama ahead. Don't forget vote and comment!

Ayesha <3

___________________

The party was going on in full swing.
Almost everyone from the mafia background could be seen and even some big businessmen of the country.

Everyone stayed as a couple.
Mirhan and Hania were somewhere. Rashid Hamdani was busy talking to his old friends with Yusra accompanying him.

And lastly Noor and Zaviyar were lost in their own world. More like in each other's eyes as Zaviyar kept looking at his wife with love filled eyes.

Women clearly looked jealous while men had their lusty looks for Noor who had taken the spotlight very clearly.
But seeing Zaviyar who was daring with his eyes to everyone to come closer to Noor, they didn't try to approach her at all.

Noor was in awe of seeing Musa behave so well with Dua and Rumaisa since they arrived.
She could also see her father's and bade abbu's bad looks for him but it seemed as if they didn't matter much to Musa.
Baby Rumaisa loved being in her father's arms.

"Junior Hamdani, kaise hai aap?" A cheerful voice was heard.
Noor noticed that a middle aged couple had approached them.
She realized they were Hamdanis family friends. More like Rashid Hamdani was in partner with that man in a few projects.

"Good evening Usman Uncle. Bareerah Aunty." Zaviyar nodded his head curtly at the couple.
It was clear to Noor that Zaviyar didn't like these people because she knew how his posture would change whenever someone came closer to him who he didn't like.

"Assalaam-Alaikum." Noor politely greeted seeing the woman's judging glare towards her.

"Waalaikum-Salaam." She muttered back.

"Waise Zaviyar beta, hamari Sara hi thi jo tumhare liye perfect thi. Itni independent, smart and confident. Tumhare baare me jaanti bhi kitna hai. Kaho tou abhi bhi baat ho sakti hai. Do biwiyan tou sambhal hi logo tum. Aur agar na sambhal payo tou isko waapis bhej dena. Sara jaisi ladki nahi milegi lekin tumhe." That woman Bareerah laughed evilly.

"Aunty shayad aap bhul chuki hai ki mai Sara ko 3 baar already reject kar chuka hu aur aage bhi karta rahunga kyuki vo mujhe bilkul bhi nahi pasand. Mujhe sirf ek ladki handle kar sakti hai aur vo hai Noor. Sirf vo mere pyaar ke liye bani hai. Aur dusri biwi ki tou baat hi mat karein. Aapke husband ka mujhe bohot ache se pata hai ki kaise sambhaltein hai vo apni dou biwiyon ko. Agar aaj ke baad Sara ka naam mere saamne waapis liya bhi na tou yaad rakhna, poore parivaar ko kuch bolne layak nahi chhodunga. Yaad hai na kya kiya tha aapke uss nalayak bete ke saath jab usne Hania ke kareeb aane ki bhi koshish kari thi. Abhi bhi hospital me hai ya ghar aa gaya waapis?" Zaviyar gritted out in a hard voice.

The man and woman looked visibly shaken and they quickly ran out of Zaviyar's sight not before apologizing to both of them.

"Will my biwi give me permission to dance with her?" Zaviyar turned towards Noor taking his hand out for her.

Noor nodded softly and placed her hand on his palm and he guided the two of them to the dance floor where the other couples were too.

Hania was with Mirhan and they were looking just perfect with each other.
Shahmir looked like he was with his new girlfriend.
Shahzad was dancing with Zoya who looked super happy. Noor knew even though what type of man Shahzad was, Zoya was irrevocably in love with him. She thought of him as a prince and whether to believe it or not, Shahzad too had fallen in love with Zoya in the process. He was waiting for them to get married.

Aaban was with what appeared like an escort. His relationships never lasted because it was too frequent that he would cheat and the girl would leave him though heartbroken because Aaban was a handsome and powerful man no doubt.