I never expected such a plain response from my readers that it has gotten so disappointing that it makes me don't want to write more stories for you.
The lack of response makes me think for whom am I even writing when you people don't like it. I don't get to know at all if you're liking the story or not because you people don't comment. I guess I have the majority of silent readers.
So I want to ask do you want me to continue writing? If yes then please show your support so it motivates me too.

Ayesha....

_________________

"Sherry! Sun tou. Kaha bhaga ja raha hai." Inaya huffed trying to run behind him.

When she reached outside in the hallway, no one was there. Shehryar had completely disappeared out of her sight.
Seeing the maid working there, she asked her.

"Aapne Sherry ko dekha hai?" Inaya asked politely from one of the maid cleaning.

"Jee Inaya bibi. Vo terrace ki taraf gaye hai." The main replied and Inaya didn't waste a second to run there.

She took the steps panting for air and finally reached the terrace where Shehryar was pacing back and forth looking at the city in the night.
This guy spent atleast half an hour daily at the terrace in the night.
He loved seeing the view from here.

"Sherry!" She called out making Shehryar halt.

"Inaya tu ja yaha se. Maine bola tha...." Shehryar was speaking when Inaya cut him off.

"Chup. Ekdum chup. Neeche jo tujhe bolna tha vo tune bola ab meri baari. Sirf me bolungi aur tu sunega." Inaya spoke trying to act strict with him.

Shehryar raised his hands in surrender and nodded as a gesture for her to start.

"Sirf tu hi nahi, me bhi tujhse mohabbat karti hu." Inayas softly spoke standing in front of him.

"Inaya, kya bakwaas kar rahi hai?" Shehryar gritted out stepping away from her.

"Maine kya kaha tha? Chup ho ekdum." Inaya firmly said and then continued "Sherry maine engagement ke liye sirf isliye mana kiya tha kyuki me tujhse mohabbat karne lag gayi thi. Kaise shaadi kar leti tere siwa kisi aur se jab mujhe option diya gaya ho? Mujhe bas ye pata tha ki me engaged hu, ye nahi ki kisse engaged hu isliye maine saaf saaf mana kar diya tha kyuki me tujhe haan bolna chahti thi jo aajtak nahi bola only because of this childhood engagement which I half knew about." She spoke with soft eyes.

"Kaise jee lu tere bagair? Jaise pata chala ki ab me izhaar kar sakti hu, mujhe ye bhi pata chala ki ye sab kaisa uljha hua hai. Kaun kisse engaged hai, kisko pasand karta hai, sab ghum gaya aapas me. Me khud nahi samajh pa rahi thi itne dino se kuch bhi. Aur ab jab samajh rahi hu tu mujhe apne se dur jaane ki batein kar raha hai. Aise kaise chalega mera Sher?" Inaya raised her eyebrows placing her hands on her waist.

"Tou mujhe laga jab tune engagement hi tod di aur bola kisi aur ko pasand karti hai tab sab khatam ho gaya. I thought how can I can force you when you love someone else." Shehryar mumbled.

"Never. Sirf tujhse pyaar karne lagi hu. Aur koi nahi. Kabhi nahi." Inaya shook her head.

"Tou ab karegi mujhse shaadi?" Shehryar's eyes were closed when he asked thid as he stuck his hand out.

"Poore dil se." Inaya agreed placing her hand on top of his.

With that Shehryar lifted her up twirling around  wrapping his arms around her while Inaya wrapped her around his neck giggling with a blush on her cheeks.

"Mai kal hi sabse baat karta hu. Ab aur nahi ruk sakta." Shehryar groaned and Inaya slapped his head to which he just leaned onto more.

"I love you."
"I love you too."