Please vote and comment. It took me a lot of efforts and time to write this chapter.

Ayesha <3

___________________

"I think you need to sort out your plans more Mr. Sheikh. We understand what you are trying to say but we need to see for the future too." Shahzain Mir's voice could be heard in the conference room as he talked with the prospect of a partner of the upcoming project, Mr. Salman Sheikh.

It was exactly 15 hours later since his call and he had reached the city and was in his meeting.
The excuse because of which he came here. To bring her.
The meeting was held in one of Zaidi Industries branch that was in this city.

"Mr Zaidi...." Salman Sheikh was saying but couldn't continue as someone had disturbed them.

"S...Sir..." Yusuf stuttered seeing Shahzain's hard look towards him.

No matter it has been 3 years since he worked for Shahzain, he was still scared of him.
Everyone was.

"What is it Yusuf?" Shahzain raised his eyebrows.
"Sir, I've brought Ma'am here like you said. But..."

Shahzain softly nodded his head hearing the news but his ears perked up as he heard the 'but'.

"But?" He repeated.
"But she's asking for your presence right now." Yusuf ended with a release of deep breath.

"I am coming." Shahzain nodded without any hesitation.

If it was an year ago, things and his reply would've been different.
His priorities weren't clear. He couldn't understand a thing at that point.
Maybe one of the reason why it resulted to the situation right now.

But he had changed himself. For good. For better.

"We'll continue this some other time Mr. Sheikh. I have something important to do." Shahzain Mir announced.

Without waiting for his reply, Shahzain had already stormed off the conference room and had begun walking towards his office where he knew she must be in.

Opening the door his eyes finally landed on the woman he was dying from inside to even see once.

Isla Shahzain Mir.

How good that sounds. He himself loved it.

"Biwi..." Were his first words to her making her go still.
It was shocking for her.

Her eyes raked on his form. He was just as she'd left him an year ago. Though his beard was kept more clean and trimmed unlike he used to forget to do earlier.
As always she had to crane her neck to look at him because he was so tall than her 5'4 height.

He looked different. She then realized.

"Mir..." She breathed out.

Shahzain couldn't believe he was finally seeing her after this long.
He missed her having in his arms even though at that time he didn't know what even love was.

Shahzain was right in front of Isla in two steps and she knew he was hesitating to grab her.
So she did that herself.

She wrapped her arms around his torso and hugged him showing how much she had actually missed him.
Her head was on his chest burying her face there and he instantly wrapped his arms around her pulling her impossibly close.

"I missed you Isla." He muttered hoarsely.
"Nahi. Aap jhuth bol rahe hai." Isla shook her head innocently.
How wrong he was in the past to make her believe so.

"Nahi bol raha." Shahzain explained.
"Pehle tou kabhi nahi bola." She reasoned.
"Isliye ab bol raha hu." He ended cupping her cheeks.

He led her to the only couch in the office and made her sit.
She was still hugging her as if he would disappear.
Who knew she was the same woman who says she doesn't want him.
But who is she kidding? She wants him as much as he does.