So earlier it was planned in a way that Ayat and Rafay were supposed to be an important couple and characters in this story but I realized everything would have turned a lot confusing for you all. So now I have kept them as additional characters and the story will give importance to Shahzain-Isla and Shehryar-Inaya only.

Ayesha <3

__________________

"Bhabhijaan, waha snowfall bhi ho raha hai kya?" Inaya asked excitedly.

Shehryar, Inaya and Isla were talking to Ayat and Rafay on a video call as they'd left for a 10 day honeymoon to Switzerland.
It had been organized just from the day of their first month anniversary so they didn't realize when a month had passed.

Shahzain was forcefully made to sit, but no words came out of his mouth after he had greeted them.
He was now sitting beside Isla on the couch, his arm around her shoulder protectively about which Inaya had even teased him and the ladies had gushed over it, but he was too unbothered by it.

"Haan. Bohot thand hai yaha." Ayat replied.

Inaya notice how she was wrapped up in a coat. Well to be precise Rafay's coat that was too big on her.

"Ye kya bhaijaan? Matlab bhabhi ke aaye hue der nahi hui hai aur aapne apne kapde share bhi karna chalu kar diye? Mera kya hoga ab? Kisse jackets lungi me ab garam garam wali?" Inaya huffed with a pout.

Shehryar who was sitting there gave Inaya an astonished look "Tu meri le lena. Waise bhi keh tou aise rahi hai jaise mera aadha closet iske yaha na pada ho." Shehryar mumbled the last part to himself.

"Tum dono ek common closet hi bana lo na." Ayat intervened with a teasing smile.

"Plan tou wahi hai Ayat." Shehryar proudly said giving Inaya a smirk who clawed her nails at him.

"Ayat Bhabhi." Rafay intervened with a tight smile.
And that tight smile was enough for Shehryar to laugh nervously as he began calling her Ayat Bhabhi from the very moment.

"Umm Isla zara room me aana." Shahzain said getting up from the couch.

"Bhai rukein na..." Shehryar said.
But seeing Shahzain's look he backed off.

"Jo karna hai karein siwaye mujhe ghurne ke." He mumbled looking down.

"Jee." Isla too got up and stood beside Shahzain.
He took her hand in hands and led her upstairs and Inaya kept looking at them till they were out of the sight smiling.

"Aur batayein Bhabhijaan. Kaisa..." Inaya got back to the video call when Rafay cut her off.

"Ab jo bhi sunna hai kal batayenge. We are getting late for our outing." He spoke nonchalantly.

"Hmm hmm. Sab samajh rahi hu mai outing shouting." Inaya had a wicked smile on her lips.

"Ye kabhi nahi sudhregi." Muttering this Rafay ended the video call and Inaya laughed seeing the black screen.

Shehryar leaned back on the couch while Inaya was sitting on the ground just before the couch.
She placed her head on Shehryar's thigh and Shehryar began playing with her hair, running his hands through them just the way Inaya loved.

"Rukna mat." Inaya mumbled sleepily.

"Kabhi nahi." He muttered with a sigh then continued "Kya karegi jab shaadi karke mujhse dur chali jayegi?" He couldn't help but to ask.

"Tou tujhe bula liya karungi ye sab karne ke liye har raat." Inaya mumbled without any sense.

"Acha jee. Matlab tujhe ye lagta hai tera shohar har raat tujhe mere saath waqt bitane dega jabki hona uske saath chahiye. Kaha se laayegi aisa aadmi." Shehryar shook his head with a scoff.