💫Epilogue

Here's the Epilogue of Shiddat marking the end of two of my stories. Do vote and commen...

Ayesha <3

___________________

10 years later...

"Zaman aur Shera ki Ammi..." A voice yelled.

"Kya hai ab?" Another voice yelled back.

"Zaman aur Shera ke Abbu pareshaan ho rahe hai." The first voice yelled back.

"Unka kaam hi hai pareshaan hona. Unse kahein zara apni biwi ki aakar thodi madad kar dein." The second voice yelled.

Zaviyar instantly got up from the couch and ran towards the kitchen where a almost 9 months pregnant Noor was huffing.

"Begum kitni baar bola hai koi kaam karne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Haalat tou dekho apni." Zaviyar spoke leading Noor out as he gave her support.

"Par aapko biryani khaane ka man tha na." Noor frowned with a pout.

"Mere man ki poorti me kisi mulazma se kehkar karwa dunga. Tum bas aaram karo jisse meri beti bhi saath saath aaram kar sake." Zaviyar smile patting Noor's stomach. He even felt the baby kicking back.

"Kya beti laga rakha hai? Agar beta hua fir?" Noor huffed.

"Iss baar me sure hu ki beti hi hogi." Zaviyar whispered kissing Noor's forehead.

10 years felt like they had passed in a blur.
Zaviyar and Noor's relationship just got stronger each passing year.

They had their share of fights but they acted maturely because dragging them was of no use.
Only an year after Noor got pregnant with their first child.

To Zaviyar's surprise it was a boy although Noor gad a gut feeling about it already.
Zaman Zaviyar Hamdani was a strong boy with 90% of his father's genes.
Noor would complain about this many times to Zaviyar that why had Zaman taken after him.
Wasn't Noor pretty?

Although Zaviyar would say that Allah had preserved those genes for their daughter because he wanted their daughter to be Noor's little version.

"Zaman kab tak waapis aayega?" Zaviyar questioned.

Zaman had gone to his Khala's, Dua's house to spend time with Dua and Musa's children.

When Rumaisa was 2, Dua had gotten pregnant again this time with twins.
Rabia and Rameez Khan were born perfectly healthy.
And these two had taken after their father.
Rameez was pretty big already for his age and Rabia was also a bit taller than the children of her age.

"Kal tak. Rumaisa usko aane hi nahi deti." Noor giggled.

Even though Rumaisa and Armaan had a two year gap, these two were bestfriends.
Zaman being younger still tried to act like the overprotective brother of Rumaisa.
Zaman, Rabia and Rameez were of the same age, with a few months difference.

"Bas hamare bacche jisme khush ho vo karne de unhe." Zaviyar pressed a kiss on her forehead as he helped her lay down on their bed.
It was Noor's nap time.

"So jao, janaan." Zaviyar whispered their faces closer to each other's.

"Aap mujhe chhodkar kahin jayenge nahi na?" Noor pouted.

Last time when Noor had woken up from her nap, Zaviyar wasn't in the room and this had made Noor cry a bucket.
She cried like a child for her husband's disappearance.

But Zaviyar was in the bathroom taking a shower who had to come out halfway done because of the cries of his wife.
She took 10 minutes and few kisses to calm down.