Raniya x Ehan

My readers requested something and I am giving it to you people. Don't disappoint me and do vote and comment!

Ayesha.....

____________________

Raniya's breathing got stuck in her throat as she heard the bedroom door open.
And soon she felt the bed beside her drop as if someone had seated.
Raniya knew who it was.

Ehan. Her shohar.

Today was their nikaah and rukhsati. She didn't realize when she had turned to Raniya Ehan Ali.

"Raniya..." He said in his deep voice.

Raniya's heart was beating so loudly that she felt as if he could also hear it. She felt in a totally different atmosphere. In his room. The room had a totally different vibes because it was all dark that were his favourite colors.

The male cologne in the air was so overpowering yet known to her.

Getting close to her, he lifted her veil that was covering her beautiful face.
She was looking absolutely beautiful in his opinion. He couldn't take his eyes off the moment he saw her.
He still couldn't believe this girl was his wife.
The same girl he teased so much in their childhood.

Raniya's eyes were lowered down due to nervousness but as she looked at him, she felt as if the world had stopped

He was looking at her so intensely.

Ahad Raza Mir as Ehan Ali

"Dur hatein..." She huffed swatting his hand away and turned to the other side as she gained her senses.

"Kyu hatun dur? Biwi ho tum meri." Ehan arrogantly spoke.
He took her hand in his pulling her back to the previous spot.
Seeing how small Raniya was as compared to Ehan, it didn't take much effort for him to get her right in front of him.

"Vo biwi jo aapne zabardasti bana li." Raniya scoffed.
"Kya matlab?" Ehan rose his eyebrows.

"Matlab ye ki hume sab pata hai Abbu aur Ammi ne iss rishte ka zikr humse kyu kiya tha. Aap hi gaye the na unke paas ki mujhe Raniya se shaadi karni hai." Raniya tried mimicking him with a fake deep voice.