Please vote and comment! It makes me satisfied that you liked the chapter....

Ayesha <3

__________________

Isla released a breath of relief when she entered her bedroom.
Well not only hers, but Shahzain and hers.
The one she had lived in exactly for a year.

She missed the ambience here. How warm it would feel to spend the days when thick fog would be coating the air.
How the darkness here of the black, grey and brown colors didn't make her feel uncomfortable instead she used to enjoy and like it.

She quickly changed herself in a pair of sweats and loose tshirt taking them from the side of her closet and noticed his clothes was as usual scattered.
Although they were mostly of dark colors, they still were unkempt that irked her.
After all she would always arrange his closet.

Shahzain had never realized the fact how much he was dependent on her.
Whether it was for doing his things, taking care of him or his own needs.

Isla knew it very well how Shahzain was a man of few words and this didn't settle with her.
The day the first spark of their marriage had been ignited, everything went downfall for her.

The door to the bedroom was again heard opening and she saw him entering, looking tired.

He gave her a mere nod acknowledging her presence and she just looked down in response.

Isla's eyes kept noticing every movement of his. Just as she remembered, he took off his shoes first in the corner, then threw the watch on the bed along with his wallet, phone and car keys.

And then while taking off his shirt, he took out his night wear from the closet and walked off to the bathroom leaving a sighing Isla alone.

This was nothing new. She was more than used to this.
In fact she was wondering how he managed himself past this year.

She lay down on the bed, on her side that she used to an year ago.
It felt amazing deep down. How her body would sink into the plush mattress.

Isla didn't realize when she had dozed off. And neither did Shahzain as her face was the other side. All he did was lay down himself on the bed and took her in his arms pulling her closer.

A gasp came out of Isla's mouth at the sudden action but as she breathed in the familiar scent she relaxed, looking at him through her lashes.

"M...Mir aap kya kar rahe hai?" Isla stammered.

"Isla, poore ek saal baad tumhe tumhari asli jagah dekha hai jaha tumhe hona chahiye. Just let me." He said in his deep voice.

"Dekha tou maine bhi ek saal baad hi hai. Karne denge jo me karna chahti hu?" She asked back.

If it was earlier, Isla wouldn't have even asked him because she knew his response.
He was so closed off. Barely spoke, barely showed any emotions, not even to his wife.

"Bilkul." He agreed huskily.
Isla was too shocked for a moment. She couldn't believe that he had agreed.

With shivering hands, she brushed the strands of his hair back that were falling on his forehead and proceeded to kiss his forehead, closing her eyes as she took in the intensity of the moment.

"Sorry..." Isla whispered getting away from him.

"Maafi kyu maang rahi ho?" He questioned skeptically.
"Aapko pasand nahi hai koi aapko touch kare bewajah." Isla responded in a mere voice.

"Biwi ho tum meri Isla. Kabhi tou apna haq jatao." Shahzain urged.

Not sensing any response from the other side, he pulled Isla on top of him and wrapped his arms around her small frame as if he was caging her.