💖

The beginning of chapter has mature content. Those who are not comfortable can skip and read from the next scene. I have marked where the mature scene ends.

Ayesha <3

________________________

"Because you're mine. Only mine. Mine to touch, mine to kiss, mine to hug. And today I am going to show how I claim what's mine."
His deep husky voice and words had made her breath hitch.

Today was no escape.

Asfandyar's rough hand came in contact with Maysa's neck as he cupped her jaw with one hand while the other went to her waist, pulling her closer such that their chests were touching.

Maysa's breathing was erratic, in a way she was sure even Asfandyar could hear it.
And she was also sure that her heartbeat had gone up so fast which she could feel in her chest.

"Who's are you?" His deep voice had made a pleasured breath come out of her mouth.

"I..." Maysa couldn't say anything. She couldn't process words to speak.

"Who's are you?" His stern voice had made her gulp.

"Yours..." She breathed out.

Asfandyar smirked immediately knowning his wife knew the reality.
She was his. Only his.

"That's right baby. Now say it again. Say you're mine." His husky voice and words was making her clench her legs.

"I am yours. Only yours."

Maysa could see how Asfandyar's eyes darkened as soon as she spoke these words.
A squeal left her lips as she felt him picking her up by her waist, wrapped her legs around his waist and held her from her back.

And before she could realize what was happening, her plump lips were taken in a hot kiss by her husband who was kissing her senseless.

His tongue entered her mouth, ravishing what he claims as his and how he was busy synchronizing their lips in perfection as he couldn't get enough of them.

Maysa's heart was beating so loudly but this time she felt as if she craved the intimacy too.
She tried her best to respond to his hot kisses.

A moan escaped her lips when she felt Asfandyar kissing down her neck, as he found that sweet spot, and began sucking on it, marking it as his as a hickey formed there.
Maysa's moans only encouraged him as he was now placing kisses more feverishly.

Her small hands were clutching his biceps, the warmth of his arms making her feel safe while the two were busy kissing like there was no tomorrow.

It felt like Asfandyar hadn't left a place to be kissed on her face, her neck, all the while standing.

"Asfi..." Maysa breathed out as Asfandyar's handa made their way inside her dress, one hooked her bra from behind while other cupped her bare bossom.
She gasped slightly at the feeling of his warm and rough hand coming in contact with her bare body for the first time.

She threaded her fingers in his hair as she felt him dropping her on the soft bed that made Asfandyar groan.
He sounded so hot.

He was on the support of his elbow, looking at his wife intently whose neck was already covered in many marks but it didn't satisfy his hunger.
He pushed his face between her covered bossoms, removed the strings of her dress with his teeth all the while looking at her who was panting for air.

In between he felt her running her hands on his hard chest and he knew this was the point where either they could stop or there was no coming back.